As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Occasionally For Honor

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 2017 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Occasionally For Honor

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    MaryAmeliaMaryAmelia Registered User regular
    Comic-Thumbnail swap. Always hilarious. Looks like I just said something that made Gabe extremely disgusted.

• Options
    Kwisatz Haderach Kwisatz Haderach The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it. Registered User regular
    Dat linework doe ~

• Options
    poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    Gabe has no mercy in his game lol

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    "It's better this way. He won't feel a thing."

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    For What Now?

• Options
    APODionysusAPODionysus Registered User regular
    Mist Raven is in. Marshall is gonna be drafting this a ton

• Options
    ZenigataZenigata Registered User regular
    He was probably having connection issues. Should've just called the game For Connection Errors. Ubisoft has an amazing ability to ruin basically any game idea they get their hands on either through awful gameplay or being buggy glitchy disasters that just about always have tons of content gutted that they were shown to have but never get.

• Options
    RottonappleRottonapple Registered User regular
    When I started playing WoW, I was warned that AFK stood for one thing, "Another Free Kill".

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    comic title is gooooood.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    TAFKAPTAFKAP Warrior-Jumper Registered User regular
    Gabe's butt is on fire.

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Zenigata wrote: »
    He was probably having connection issues. Should've just called the game For Connection Errors. Ubisoft has an amazing ability to ruin basically any game idea they get their hands on either through awful gameplay or being buggy glitchy disasters that just about always have tons of content gutted that they were shown to have but never get.

Outside of the connection errors, I'd say this has been a pretty good launch for a Ubisoft game. It looks like it did in all the E3 trailers with no graphical downgrade, and all the gameplay features are there. It's also an incredibly fun game with a few balancing issues, but the devs are working on em. PC update patches are already going out, and console patches are in certification.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    The comic was good (the art is great), the newspost was great (always love Jerry's boasting about his latest For The Watch team), but the best part was the trailer Kris did. Also, their in-game character designs in the trailer are fucking rad.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Zenigata wrote: »

Are they still loading their shit up with ludicrously intrusive copy-protectionware?

• Options
    Adam DuckieAdam Duckie Registered User regular
    This is literally me when I'm playing team deathmatch games, LOL.