As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PSN] Dynasty Warriors: Godseekers and Digimon World: Next Order

19596979899101»

• Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    I don't like the idea of consoles doing iterative upgrades but at the same time, if they are, then I want them to actually improve game performance.

Restricting what they can do just leads to us getting the worst of both worlds.

• Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    Sounds like KH collection will in fact hit digitally as well. Pretty happy about that. My daughter will love seeing the Disney stuff.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    it's the responsibility of a developer who wants to make a For Reals Serious PVP game to ensure that their game does not grant an advantage to those who have the pro

it's just that simple

don't support devs who aren't willing to put in that effort

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    and the award for voice acting in a video game goes to

https://youtu.be/DUpPYvELLB8

yeesh

hopefully that's an outlier

• Options
    QuiotuQuiotu Registered User regular
    Ceno wrote: »
    and the award for voice acting in a video game goes to

https://youtu.be/DUpPYvELLB8

yeesh

hopefully that's an outlier

I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. Anything open world with an abundance of side missions is either going to have some sub-par voicing, or a lot of repeat voices as 6 VAs voice 90% of the NPCs.

wbee62u815wj.png
  • Options
    DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    That clip made me feel nostalgic for those awful dubs on PS2 erase JRPGs. So terrible.

edit: I didn't realize this was the old thread.

Dirty on
  • Options
    RandomHajileRandomHajile Not actually a Snatcher The New KremlinRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Just got an email saying Sony will be collecting sales tax on all digital purchases starting April 1.

Edit: Specifically Ohio for me. Looks like they have already done this for other states since last April.

RandomHajile on
  • Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    Just got an email saying Sony will be collecting sales tax on all digital purchases starting April 1.
    Looks like this is state specific. Per the GAF thread on the subject this includes so far Alabama, Minnesota, Ohio, New Jersey, Ohio, Texas, Washington, Utah. Here's the PSN support article.

I received no such email in California, which does not currently get charged sales tax on digital purchases through PSN.

• Options
    RandomHajileRandomHajile Not actually a Snatcher The New KremlinRegistered User regular
    JAEF wrote: »
    Looks like this is state specific. Per the GAF thread on the subject this includes so far Alabama, Minnesota, Ohio, New Jersey, Ohio, Texas, Washington, Utah. Here's the PSN support article.

I received no such email in California, which does not currently get charged sales tax on digital purchases through PSN.
    Yeah, I reread my email and edited my post. Ohio here.

• Options
    BolthornBolthorn Registered User regular
    Yeah, Ohio here too and I got the e-mail. Kind of annoying but I think we should all appreciate all the tax free stuff we got while the internet was young. This was going to happen sooner or later.

• Options
    baudattitudebaudattitude Registered User regular
    This thread should be locked and posts in the new one. :)

@Tube can you lock?

• Options
    This thread should be locked and posts in the new one. :)

Huh, my bad. Guess I never realized when there was a new thread.

This discussion has been closed.