As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I need some advice...

Oreopup1012Oreopup1012 Registered User new member
I'm 15, and have a boyfriend of half a year who I gave my virginity to. I know I wouldn't be the kind of person to wait till marriage but I knew I wouldn't be stupid... I think. We've had sex 3 times and every time we used a condom that didn't break and he pulled out. But now it's been about two or three weeks my period hasn't came, and there's plenty of reasons beside pregnancy that it could not be happening but I'm really paranoid. I've been really stressed lately because my grandfather died, I'm still kinda young so my period might still be in that skipping phases, and I am over weight. I'm going to buy a test or two but I'm really paranoid and I can't get myself to calm down. My boyfriend is already trying to goto the "take a lot of vitamin C" crap. But I'm so confused and upset because I rather tell my parents I'm sexually active than I'm pregnant. Please help!

• Options
    dispatch.odispatch.o Registered User regular
    Relax.

Take an over the counter pregnancy test or call a planned parenthood in your area. No point worrying without all the information. So work on that first. Statistically you are almost certainly not pregnant.

• Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Go to your doctor and get tested. Then, make plans from there.

You should talk with your parents, or some other trusted adult mentor, about being sexually active. You also may want to consider additional forms of birth control by speaking with your doctor.

• Options
    Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    It is great that you used a condom and were responsible. Just throwing that out there. =)

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    That's pretty much all the advice we can reasonably give you. From here you need to talk to a doctor.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
This discussion has been closed.