Options

Animated Short [Chat]

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Oh no did I miss a vh stream? Did he finish 2??

I don't think so, I think he was getting p burned out by the point where he stopped

max payne 2 is a really hard game

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Nephew is sick :( Only now keeping fluids down

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    So It Goes wrote: »
    I was going to start a D+D bookclub but then I ran out of energy for it :(

siiiiiggg start one

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

I don't think so, I think he was getting p burned out by the point where he stopped

Ok good it's like the only streaming I actually like

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    JuliusJulius Captain of Serenity on my shipRegistered User regular
    also Snipes got a ton of hate for his tax evasion, but it really looks like he kinda went crazy around that time and bought into some "tax protester" shit due to bad advice and being crazy.

like, we(I) make fun of tax protesters and sovereign citizens, but that shit very clearly also preys on mentally ill and vulnerable people.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Board game day went well. Had fun even if I only won the DC super hero deck building game. Man, I was not the best masked lord of waterdeep today.

• Options
    JeanJean Heartbroken papa bear Gatineau, QuébecRegistered User regular
    With 2 weeks to go before the deadlne, our guest list situation is getting much clearer. We sent FB messages to some people who were dragging their feet answering us today and they answered quickly.

Confirmed yes : 81
    Confirmed no : 7
    Most likely no : 7
    Still up in the air : 10

Our reception room is ideal for 80-100 guests so we're right at the sweet spot :)

"You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    You can't make jokes over at the NeoGaf ME:Andromeda thread.

They got bugs up their butts.

• Options
    Julius wrote: »
    also Snipes got a ton of hate for his tax evasion, but it really looks like he kinda went crazy around that time and bought into some "tax protester" shit due to bad advice and being crazy.

like, we(I) make fun of tax protesters and sovereign citizens, but that shit very clearly also preys on mentally ill and vulnerable people.

there is a class of con artist that specifically prey on successful black entertainers with this stuff

we don't teach poor people or black people financial literacy and it's easy for someone at the bottom, even if they aren't diagnosably mentally ill, to look up at the world overhead and think it must operate on the kind of arcane series of secret codewords and magic phrases that tax protesters postulate

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    I'm gonna start a D&D crooks's club

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    are beverly and not will gonna smang

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options

Ok good it's like the only streaming I actually like

@visiblehowl take this one (1) unit of validation redeemable at any participating store

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »

idk but beverly deserved a lot more action than she ever got

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    I'm gonna start a D&D crooks's club

I too like wood poles curved into a hook at the end

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    do a man's book club where you only read books about wood and cars

And then we brustle

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    that's fkin teamwork

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular

what about that time she fucked a ghost

• Options
    so one thing i gather after almost four full seasons is if you're an ambassador arbitrating peace talks you should steer clear of the enterprise

• Options

And then we brustle

is brustle rubbing your beards together?

• Options

And then we brustle

yes

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

about wooden cars

shoebox derbies, hookers, and blow

• Options
    apparently that ghost episode in Not Scotland takes place on some planet called "caldos iv"

why not just set it in scotland

• Options
    ooh a new lady host

mmmmmm

• Options
    oh right i just read further down the page and remembered it's not a real ghost

• Options
    it would be unrealistic if there was a real ghost

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »

what about that time she fucked a ghost

A particularly erotic passage from my grandmothers journal

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    oh god damn it.

The goobergrumpers are going after the facial animator of ME:A saying she was a cosplayer that slept her way into her job

God fucking damn it are you seriously going to make me buy ME:A just to protest your nonsense grumpygrapers?

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    Hey chat! How are you?

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    ethics in game consumerism

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    hm have called my insurance's nurse line

nurse: "wow u should see a doctor soon, like, very soon."

me: "okay. It's uh, it's Saturday."

nurse: "Tea?"

Blameless Cleric on
    Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Ludious wrote: »
    oh god damn it.

The goobergrumpers are going after the facial animator of ME:A saying she was a cosplayer that slept her way into her job

God fucking damn it are you seriously going to make me buy ME:A just to protest your nonsense grumpygrapers?
    jeez

and they're already complaining that the head game designer is a reverse racist

they must really want to sink this one

• Options

And then we brustle

yes

ok brb growing a beard.

check in with me in 5 years.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    yes ludious give in to the bioware and learn to love again before having your heart broken again

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Personally I'd go for Dark Willow

You know the scene I mean

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    @Echo @Vanguard

I have primed a unit of my dwarf grey hunters

now i need to actually get the right paints for them, so expect me to put paint on minis *checks watch*

sometime next year?

lol

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    oh god damn it.

Why's it always gotta be that way

Maybe she just has dirt on EAs ceo or is related to a higher up

• Options
    I'd buy a bag of dogshit if republicans or groovygraingers were protesting bags of dogshit

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    @desc first impressions of the porter cable DA are super positive man. Washed and dried, clayed, and then did two cuts with the DA - one medium compound on some isolated minor scratches and marks, and then a whole body pass with a polish on a light pad. Real happy with it. Made some obvious mistakes, like too much compound, pulling the tool while it was moving and spraying stuff about, but otherwise went well. I will say I think the PC DA seems pretty much fool proof so far - I don't think I could burn or swirl the paint with it if I tried, as the clutch seems really well built.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
This discussion has been closed.