Options

Nier Auto[chat]a

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    God I hate retail I feel like my life is draining out of my body and I have 4 more hours left

Seems about right.

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    wazilla wrote: »
    Hey chat let's drink during work hours

that sounds nice! Best not though.

Let's not be so hasty

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/choke/201204/alcohol-benefits-the-creative-process

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    A technician installed SQL Server Management Studio 2016 on Windows Server 2012 (with GUI).
    After install completed, she went to Start and hit the magnifying glass to search for SQL.
    No results found.
    I advised her to click Start, then the down arrow to show all applications. SQL Server Management Studio showed up in the all applications list as normal.

This is reason #1725 why "search for the application you want" is a worse model than "present an alphabetical list of all installed applications."

@aioua I hold you personally accountable for this.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    HerrCron wrote: »

I feel this will solve Blerics problems with work.

I haven't met a problem that embracing oblivion wouldn't solve!

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    God I hate retail I feel like my life is draining out of my body and I have 4 more hours left

you work at the place with like handcrafted soap and stuff right?
    go find some artisinal potpourri and take a big whiff of it and let the overwhelming smells reinvigorate your weary soul.

Owner has poor soap taste so it all smells too much and creates a headache-causing perfused air thing over the course of the day :(
    I did go smell some earlier before my day was ruined and it was nice then tho so it's possible that I just hate soap rn because I am mad in general

yeah I've come to the conclusion that I'm also pretty angry right now for a variety of reasons

let's go set some shit on fire or something

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular

Capitalism functioning as designed.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »
    "I don't really hate black people, I just make driveby comments about The Bell Curve to make social justice warriors mad."

"I just think we scientists should be able to ask questions without being censored. Questions like:
    Are black people genetically inferior?
    Is black culture intrinsicially violent?
    What, exactly, is wrong with the brains of black people?"

Sounds perfectly academic and above reproach!

You wouldn't dare let your political opinions bias scholarship, would you?

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    A technician installed SQL Server Management Studio 2016 on Windows Server 2012 (with GUI).
    After install completed, she went to Start and hit the magnifying glass to search for SQL.
    No results found.
    I advised her to click Start, then the down arrow to show all applications. SQL Server Management Studio showed up in the all applications list as normal.

This is reason #1725 why "search for the application you want" is a worse model than "present an alphabetical list of all installed applications."

I bet sure as shit SQL pulled up some web results though!

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    There should be a dating app just for this thread.

...wait, no

I mean, if we went just by likes and interests...

Well, amateurhour, what kind of flowers do you like?

sunflowers

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    God I hate retail work I feel like my life is draining out of my body and I have 4 more hours left

Guys, didn't we have a plan to abolish something? Some kind of system? I got distracted by work and video games and I forgot.

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular

wish i could. well, guess i could, but i wish i could do so without repercussions.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Aioua wrote: »
    I browse the web ironically so good luck with that data marketers

you live in the PNW

everything you do is ironic

I really <airquote>like</airquote> the rain.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

go find some artisinal potpourri and take a big whiff of it and let the overwhelming smells reinvigorate your weary soul.

Owner has poor soap taste so it all smells too much and creates a headache-causing perfused air thing over the course of the day :(
    I did go smell some earlier before my day was ruined and it was nice then tho so it's possible that I just hate soap rn because I am mad in general

Remember what the TV told us as children.

DONT GET MAD
    GET GLAD
    BFBw8Alm.jpg

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    No results found.

aioua I hold you personally accountable for this.

well it's a microsoft product on another microsoft product so like, if windows has guidelines like "when programming your installer do these things to make sure your shortcut is added to the index" then the SQL people probably completely ignored them :P

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Dynagrip wrote: »

wish i could. well, guess i could, but i wish i could do so without repercussions.

Repercussions are for sober people

• Options
    No results found.

I bet sure as shit SQL pulled up some web results though!

We disabled that in our gold image.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    I pity the fool who hates on FM-Synth.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KeAawt3AOw

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

Fortunately your life drains are located in your ankles, so when it gets to that level simply stop moving otherwise it will spill out.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    also 2012 is win8 that's on you

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

DONT GET MAD
    GET GLAD
    BFBw8Alm.jpg

WIMPY WIMPY WIMPY

HEFTY HEFTY HEFTY

GARBAGE BAGS AS MASCULINITY PROXY

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Okay I am now drinking during work hours.

Drinking Soylent, that is.

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    HerrCron wrote: »

I feel this will solve Blerics problems with work.

I haven't met a problem that embracing oblivion wouldn't solve!

Endless nothing - It's where where we all came from, let's visit it as often as we can!

sig.gif
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Why they do this to Reboot? What Reboot do to them?

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular

Sorry my boss said drinking has to wait until at least 3:30

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »

DONT GET MAD
    GET GLAD
    BFBw8Alm.jpg

WIMPY WIMPY WIMPY

HEFTY HEFTY HEFTY

Dick don't work?

Look at this FlexSeal®

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    It takes brass balls to hold a man's garbage.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Weeks after finishing it, sometimes i still think about Horizon Zero Dawn.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

DONT GET MAD
    GET GLAD
    BFBw8Alm.jpg

WIMPY WIMPY WIMPY

HEFTY HEFTY HEFTY

Garbage bags are definitely one item you dont buy generic
    nothing like using some store brand ones and having the bag rip as you lift it out of the can.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular

Seems about right.

Yep, that's retail

• Options
    Surfpossum wrote: »
    Okay I am now drinking during work hours.

Drinking Soylent, that is.

This is not going as well as I'd hoped!

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Fuck Canada for a live action ReBoot reboot.

Canada sux

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »

Have you thought about sales?

• Options
    edited March 2017

DONT GET MAD
    GET GLAD
    BFBw8Alm.jpg

WIMPY WIMPY WIMPY

HEFTY HEFTY HEFTY

nothing like using some store brand ones and having the bag rip as you lift it out of the can.

Garbage bags, RAM, and cocaine.

Don't skimp.

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    "I don't really hate black people, I just make driveby comments about The Bell Curve to make social justice warriors mad."

"I just think we scientists should be able to ask questions without being censored. Questions like:
    Are black people genetically inferior?
    Is black culture intrinsicially violent?
    What, exactly, is wrong with the brains of black people?"

Why is it that we can't just call a racist asshole a racist asshole if we're all for the free expression of ideas?

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited March 2017

guys remember when all the young system admins told me I was old and hated change when I detested win8 and its revolutionary ideas

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options

DONT GET MAD
    GET GLAD
    BFBw8Alm.jpg

WIMPY WIMPY WIMPY

HEFTY HEFTY HEFTY

Don't skimp.

Toilet Paper too
    You don't want sandpaper or disintegrating TP.

Bless your heart.
  • Options

guys remember when all the young system admins told me I was old and hated change when I detested win8 and its revolutionary ideas

I mean... they were half right...

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular

Ooh ooh

I hated windows 8 as well

• Options

DONT GET MAD
    GET GLAD
    BFBw8Alm.jpg

WIMPY WIMPY WIMPY

HEFTY HEFTY HEFTY

Don't skimp.

Toilet Paper too
    You don't want sandpaper or disintegrating TP.

"Get in touch with your inner self"

This discussion has been closed.