Options

Nier Auto[chat]a

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    PantsB wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    "I don't really hate black people, I just make driveby comments about The Bell Curve to make social justice warriors mad."

"I just think we scientists should be able to ask questions without being censored. Questions like:
    Are black people genetically inferior?
    Is black culture intrinsicially violent?
    What, exactly, is wrong with the brains of black people?"

Why is it that we can't just call a racist asshole a racist asshole if we're all for the free expression of ideas?

Feral and I aren't racists, we're just asking questions.

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    "I don't really hate black people, I just make driveby comments about The Bell Curve to make social justice warriors mad."

"I just think we scientists should be able to ask questions without being censored. Questions like:

Why is it that we can't just call a racist asshole a racist asshole if we're all for the free expression of ideas?

Cuz the real tolerance and inclusiveness is the bigots we gave a pass to along the way

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    I work three days a week but somehow it still feels like I'm always here

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Aioua wrote: »
    also 2012 is win8 that's on you

guys remember when all the young system admins told me I was old and hated change when I detested win8 and its revolutionary ideas

I mean you weren't wrong.

But they weren't either.

I call it a wash.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    fuuuuuuuck today

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular

::glares::

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Six wrote: »
    bc, I was thinking about the Amazon intern thing from the other day and realized you were making a point I didn't address at all and should have. The rules shouldn't be different for a man and a woman asking to room together, you're right. If there's a problem with a man and woman (and I still think there may be legitimate reasons to deny that request and still have no idea what the truth is), then it should apply just as equally to any two people.

This has been your drag up old shit for no reason minute, from Six.
    I'm pushing for a title bump at my work and it would potentially involve travel to hospitals to show we're sending our top technical guy from my application to go over their shit, and the idea that they'd try to have me room with someone ... just no. Like fine, if I have to go to bum fuck Wyoming for a few days that's one thing. But I'm not going to become roomies with a coworker

PantsB on
    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Or my job. Drinking on flights is socially acceptable. And on down weeks you can day drink.

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    TTODewback wrote: »
    God I hate retail I feel like my life is draining out of my body and I have 4 more hours left

you work at the place with like handcrafted soap and stuff right?
    go find some artisinal potpourri and take a big whiff of it and let the overwhelming smells reinvigorate your weary soul.

Owner has poor soap taste so it all smells too much and creates a headache-causing perfused air thing over the course of the day :(
    I did go smell some earlier before my day was ruined and it was nice then tho so it's possible that I just hate soap rn because I am mad in general

yeah I've come to the conclusion that I'm also pretty angry right now for a variety of reasons

let's go set some shit on fire or something

I'm in, I'm not angry (you know outside the simmering rage for our societal ills), I just like setting things ablaze.

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    wazilla wrote: »
    Hey chat let's drink during work hours

Sorry my boss said drinking has to wait until at least 3:30

At 3:30 I'm getting another drink.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    yg3cevejco5y.jpg

*heavy breathing*

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    yg3cevejco5y.jpg

*heavy breathing*

how much are tickets?

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Weeks after finishing it, sometimes i still think about Horizon Zero Dawn.

I am going to start playing that after I finish (or get tired of) tomb raider!

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular

probably it doesn't help going to school full time

sig.gif
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    bc, I was thinking about the Amazon intern thing from the other day and realized you were making a point I didn't address at all and should have. The rules shouldn't be different for a man and a woman asking to room together, you're right. If there's a problem with a man and woman (and I still think there may be legitimate reasons to deny that request and still have no idea what the truth is), then it should apply just as equally to any two people.

I'm pushing for a title bump at my work and it would potentially involve travel to hospitals to show we're sending our top technical guy from my application to go over their shit, and the idea that they'd try to have me room with someone ... just no. Like fine, if I have to go to bum fuck Wyoming for a few days that's one thing. But I'm not going to become roomies with a coworker

My company makes people room together for the big company events where they fly lots of people to a city.

It's annoying.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Or my job. Drinking on flights is socially acceptable. And on down weeks you can day drink.

I feel like I want you to work with me

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Aioua wrote: »
    also 2012 is win8 that's on you

guys remember when all the young system admins told me I was old and hated change when I detested win8 and its revolutionary ideas

newest OS only

*logs into win2k server to manually set passwords in MSSQL7*

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular

this optimism

sig.gif
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    yg3cevejco5y.jpg

*heavy breathing*

how much are tickets?

$425

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

I really don't want you to get tired of Horizon, so I will say that although it has many great side quests and tasks, because it's gameplay is inherently pleasing, feel free to focus on the main story and chasing the plot. Because it's really rewarding.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »

Sounds perfectly academic and above reproach!
    One of the shitty things that pro-lifers do is post online screeds about how abortion is analogous to chattel slavery. It's pretty gross. :(

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    yg3cevejco5y.jpg

*heavy breathing*

how much are tickets?

$425

Man that sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    yg3cevejco5y.jpg

*heavy breathing*

how much are tickets?

$425

I wonder how you say "fuck that" in drug-addled baby boomer

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    You need tickets for burning man?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    fuuuuuuuck today

Probably not for the same reasons but I'm right up there with you.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    yg3cevejco5y.jpg

*heavy breathing*

how much are tickets?

$425

"Bless your heart"?

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Actually it was me

I finished 8th place in that race
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzi_JsmzZEY

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    b u t t s

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

My company makes people room together for the big company events where they fly lots of people to a city.

It's annoying.

I used to have to do that at my previous employer. Except most of those cities were Vegas and fuck sharing a room with a drunken coworker. I always got stuck with the ones who wanted to stay up all night crying or the ones for whom their body reacts to alcohol like other peoples react to cocaine.

Now I don't have to share a room. And it is good.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Burning Man is a hillbilly mud-fest for hippies.

Except the hillbillies at least have the sense to take their crazy vehicles and bizarre outfits and mind-altering substances to a place that has water.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    yg3cevejco5y.jpg

*heavy breathing*

how much are tickets?

$425

"Bless your heart"?

Well, yes...

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Man seems like [chat] is having a shit day.

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Chat, I've installed Linux (okay, Ubuntu) a few times and helped my old office's one man IT department reimage some computers, that means I'm qualified for basically any IT related job, right.

Oh and most importantly I'm good at googling.

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    Sleep wrote: »

When is [chat] not?

Now Playing:
    Dragon Ball FighterZ [PC] - Sure is a lot of not killing Goku going on right now.
    Celeste [Switch] - She'll be wrestling with inner demons when she comes...
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »

not if you go to my burning man

i just go buy one of those wicker reindeer and we sit in my backyard huffing paint and then set it on fire

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Tav wrote: »
    fuuuuuuuck today

Probably not for the same reasons but I'm right up there with you.

Fuck every day, I say

• Options
    wazilla wrote: »

I feel like I want you to work with me

I like my current job. I mean I have been sober a long time but my coworkers imbibe.

• Options
    Sleep wrote: »

I'm doing great.

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular

It's annoying.

I used to have to do that at my previous employer. Except most of those cities were Vegas and fuck sharing a room with a drunken coworker. I always got stuck with the ones who wanted to stay up all night crying or the ones for whom their body reacts to alcohol like other peoples react to cocaine.

Now I don't have to share a room. And it is good.

I've always gotten out of it, thankfully. but yeah, that sucks

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »

Burning man is very much a "spend a ton of money to not spend any money" situation

There is plenty to criticize but it is also a fascinating experiment

This discussion has been closed.