Options

Nier Auto[chat]a

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    spool32 wrote: »
    Huh, this was the first Weed PAX in Boston, wasn't it.

Only if you're a square.

Been decriminalized for Years. Get caught with less than an O? Pay an idiot tax, and lose all the weed you were carrying on your person and continue on with your day. They essentially just got rid of even that because none of the cops were enforcing it because not 1 motherfucker cares here.

Still not supposed to bring weed into the show. That's why you get ripped, then walk your ass to the con.

Sleep on
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    amateurhour you would love the sandstorms at BM

they're a fuckin blast

darude.mp3

Darude Sandstorm But Every Time It Goes "do do do do do do do dodo do do do do do, do" It's The Entire Script of Bee Movie

ummm excuse me it goes

:whistle:
    ---------------------------------dd----------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------doodoo doodoo doo----------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------dd-------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------doodoo doodoo doo--------------------
    doodoo doodoo doo dd doodoo doo----------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------doodoo doodoo do
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------dd-----------------

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    Hey this arrived in the mail

Fpu8ynq.jpg?1

I got it partly because it looks cool but mainly because it gets you this
    eITUAT6.jpg?1

Yes, but the defense is shit and the upgrades are expensive.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    tomb raider is so fucking brutal sometimes

I just had a wolf tear out my throat!

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    i am definitely the kind of person who is good friends with people who go to burning man but would never, myself, go to burning man

come to a board game party in Colorado!

my next trip will probably be to some places in the US, because I've never really been, but Colorado is fairly far

new york, DC and pittsburgh are more likely

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    It's been almost ten years since I did it, but the next time I do a PAX I need to do the bring your own computer thing because it was really nice to have your own reserved space where you can sit down and recharge.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    I went outside today and it was sunny and 80 degrees and it was like my switch flipped to summer and I just went AHHHHHHHHH and rolled my windows down and unlocked my truck and it's been like that since.

This means your pants doesn't it. You've stopped wearing pants.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »

Fpu8ynq.jpg?1

eITUAT6.jpg?1

You want more defense? Get a blue ring.

• Options
    I think that if I went to Burning Man I'd probably stay in my tent/trailer almost the entire time, and then why bother?

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    i am definitely the kind of person who is good friends with people who go to burning man but would never, myself, go to burning man

my next trip will probably be to some places in the US, because I've never really been, but Colorado is fairly far

atlanta, atlanta and atlanta are more likely

*nods* nice choices

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Podly wrote: »
    amateurhour you would love the sandstorms at BM

they're a fuckin blast

darude.mp3

Darude Sandstorm But Every Time It Goes "do do do do do do do dodo do do do do do, do" It's The Entire Script of Bee Movie

ummm excuse me it goes

:whistle:
    ---------------------------------dd----------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------doodoo doodoo doo----------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------dd-------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------doodoo doodoo doo--------------------
    doodoo doodoo doo dd doodoo doo----------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------doodoo doodoo do
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------dd-----------------

8. The Entire Script of the Bee Movie.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    yg3cevejco5y.jpg

*heavy breathing*

GOT MY FUCKING TICKETS

TILDER IS GOING TO BURNING MAN

YO!

I expect you to @ me for every picture and bit of info you post you sonova...

DemonStacey on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    I would personally haaaate to go burning man but have a lot of burner friends because this is America and you gotta reach that hand across the aisle

Well, this is a really open-minded opinion you've got here, Podly

It would sure be a shame if someone were to

Play some psytrance in the middle of it

I was thinking electro house would be bad enough

desc, there's no need to make this a war crime

• Options
    But give me a campsite in the woods and I'm happy as a clam.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

*pulls out slide projector*

actually this is problematic because

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    sometimes I really just want to go trade in my truck for like a nice van and airbrush the shit out of that summbitch and sell my house and take the profits and just go live off the grid and go to hippie communes and group farms and work odd jobs in coastal cities on piers.

I should do that before I'm 40

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    electro swing

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options

atlanta, atlanta and atlanta are more likely

*nods* nice choices

i mean

it does seem like there is at least good barbecue on the way there

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    yg3cevejco5y.jpg

*heavy breathing*

GOT MY FUCKING TICKETS

YO!

I mean, I'm looking forward to the event I guess

But I'm really looking forward to farming awesomes afterward.

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »

Fpu8ynq.jpg?1

eITUAT6.jpg?1

Maybe if you'd spent the first 20 hours playing with 3 hearts because all your upgrades went into stamina you wouldn't need high defense.
    :heartbeat:

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Ee2neiM.png?1

Singapore's airport was quite nice.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    I would personally haaaate to go burning man but have a lot of burner friends because this is America and you gotta reach that hand across the aisle

Well, this is a really open-minded opinion you've got here, Podly

It would sure be a shame if someone were to

Play some psytrance in the middle of it
    that's like electronic music right? ah yeah that stuff is the worst

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    sometimes I really just want to go trade in my truck for like a nice van and airbrush the shit out of that summbitch and sell my house and take the profits and just go live off the grid and go to hippie communes and group farms and work odd jobs in coastal cities on piers.

I should do that before I'm 40

Nah. Willie Nelson has shown us that hippy old dudes come in all shapes and sizes.

• Options
    electro swing

Mashup trap remixes.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

Rise of the Tomb Raider?

So good.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    yg3cevejco5y.jpg

*heavy breathing*

GOT MY FUCKING TICKETS

YO!

I mean, I'm looking forward to the event I guess

But I'm really looking forward to farming awesomes afterward.

Nobody awesome anything this jerkface posts from BM.

Well, I mean within reason.

It will probably be p cool...

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Shit I'd love it, a week in the desert, camping out under the stars, cooking food over a fire, maybe get a tattoo, show people how to make fire with primitive tools while they're high and watch them think of me as some kind of wizard...

If you ever go, I want to come to.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    I thought you were supposed to not talk about burning man. Like fight club, either you're in the know or you're not.

• Options

Rise of the Tomb Raider?

So good.

you seem to have a positive experience with every piece of media you engage with

i feel both contempt and envy

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    there's a shit electronic cover of tracy chapman out there now

I heard it on the jukebox at work and was like "who the fuck heard fast car and was like 'yeah but what if this had a cheesy bass line?' "

They play this in my gym and every time I'm like "nah, I'd rather stay a fat piece of shit than go somewhere that condones this warcrime"

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Six wrote: »
    Shit I'd love it, a week in the desert, camping out under the stars, cooking food over a fire, maybe get a tattoo, show people how to make fire with primitive tools while they're high and watch them think of me as some kind of wizard...

:winky:

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    THREE HOURS LEFT I CAN DO IT

My mood is improving and it almost feels like coming down from something 9-9

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Rise of the Tomb Raider?

So good.

you seem to have a positive experience with every piece of media you engage with

i feel both contempt and envy

You're too fucking picky, EM.

*hugs*

And no, I hate a lot of shit... I just generally don't post about the things I don't enjoy, and instead share in the stuff I do.

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    good ol "timothy leary come check out this theory"

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Woah. Just got light-headed.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    NO YOU'RE EATING YOUR THIRD PLATE OF THE DAY OF PIZZA, BREAKFAST CASSEROLE, DESSERT, AND CRACKERS!

• Options
    Six wrote: »

I'm a massive flirt when I'm drunk

• Options
    I'll show you a positive experience

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    I'll show you a positive experience

Have a great day and be fucking wonderful

This discussion has been closed.