As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild] Bokoblin Genocide Simulator

19495969798100»

• Options
    NobeardNobeard North Carolina: Failed StateRegistered User regular
    Fought a stalnox.
    I smiled when he started throwing pieces of himself at me. :)

I confirmed my theory about Radiant Armor.
    It does protect you from stal monsters. The walk up to you and even try to talk to you. Hit one and the jig is up, though. Also, does not work to change from regular gear into RA after they attack you. RA does not work at all on stalnoxes, but I like to beleive that is because stalnox will attack anything, even other stal monsters.

I've got too much powerful gear on me. Time to find a lynel and break some on it's face.

• Options
    Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    I really like how the enemies in this game react in an adaptive manner to your actions.
    Like when Hinox cover their eye when you pull a bow again after shooting them…

...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Mr_Rose wrote: »
    I really like how the enemies in this game react in an adaptive manner to your actions.
    Like when Hinox cover their eye when you pull a bow again after shooting them…

As cool as that particular one is, I think he does that after his health gets down to a certain amount. I know on my first one I got so many off before he did it.

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    Zython wrote: »
    Oops, accidentally found 8 more shrines. By far my favorite was:
    The Forgotten Temple. Paragliding your way past a fuck ton of laser turrets? Yes please!

Eh. i
    never pass up the chance to practice my shield parry when i find a spot like that.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    I'm like...who knows how many hours in and I finally realized I could drop bombs in mid-flight from the paraglider. I love continuously finding new things! Especially the ability to crab explosions down on enemies from above.

Also...how do you think Link is able to change clothes while climbing/swimming/flying so easily? He would crush Hansel in the model walk-off from Zoolander.

Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262