Options

[NFL] Thread: There Will Be No Overtime For This Thread.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I think I can even cast directly to my new tv through wifi, but the bone solution works so well.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Can you use the Chromecast plugin for Chrome to stream to your TV?

FWIW, we have two Roku Streaming Sticks that have the Amazon Prime Video app preinstalled. They are the same price as a Chromecast.

I still have a Fire Stick sitting in its box since I got it when I tried out DirecTVNOW for a month.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    Seahawks: "It's a business no big deal. Just shopping around."
    Sherman: "It's a business no big deal."

Media: "Or is it? Startling new evidence revealed shows Sherman once yelled at a white woman on national tv!"

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    I thank whatever walking-upright god you care to pray to that I no longer pay attention to sports turds. The worst time of the year is post-SB to July when there is nothing to talk about with the NFL (brief draft spasm aside...) so they just fill up the time with absolute nothing.

• Options
    Giggles_FunsworthGiggles_Funsworth Blight on Discourse Bay Area SprawlRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    I think I can even cast directly to my new tv through wifi, but the bone solution works so well.

I would advise against storing any credentials you care about in a Smart TV; they are ridiculously insecure.

• Options

I would advise against storing any credentials you care about in a Smart TV; they are ridiculously insecure.

I don't think it stores credentials though? Like I just cast to it from a device so its my pc sending the signal to my tv? I dunno I'm shit at technology.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Most of the TVs I have seen use the token activate method now.... at least from what I have seen.

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    If Dez Caught It, Would Tony Romo Still Be in the NFL?

Fuck. You. Bleacher Report.

• Options
    Giggles_FunsworthGiggles_Funsworth Blight on Discourse Bay Area SprawlRegistered User regular

I don't think it stores credentials though? Like I just cast to it from a device so its my pc sending the signal to my tv? I dunno I'm shit at technology.

Yeah, I was just saying if it supports apps. The track record for secure development and patching flaws is pretty bad so far.

• Options

It's a valid question.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

It's a valid question.

Why? Because playing in a NFC championship game and possibly a Super Bowl means he'd be a reasonable get for 31 other teams?

Ask Kaep's agent about that.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular

It's a valid question.

Why? Because playing in a NFC championship game and possibly a Super Bowl means he'd be a reasonable get for 31 other teams?

Kaep is not a fair comparison

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular

It's a valid question.

If they play in the NFC Championship they have a good shot at playing in the SB. Romo is more untouchable in that situation. Maybe Prescott doesn't get drafted maybe Romo doesn't lose his job maybe another team is willing to take a chance

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    ObiFett wrote: »

It's a valid question.

Kaep is not a fair comparison

I'm sure.

• Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    I don't think it really mattered. I have to imagine teams like Houston and Denver were already throwing pools of cash at him.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    His back was in a state of deterioration as it was. I feel like Prescott just accelerated the retirement by maybe a year or two. If guys like Earl Campbell can't even walk anymore, then Romo has to be looking at that on some level and thinking about his long term situation.

• Options
    Looks like we need a few more sad looking NFL player commercials

Man the niners defense seems to have a thing for offenses.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    GyralGyral Registered User regular
    Looks like we need a few more sad looking NFL player commercials

Man the niners defense seems to have a thing for offenses.

He's already been cut. So with the #2 pick in the draft the Niners will be taking a CB.

25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • Options
    Trump elected... Aaron Hernandez acquitted of murder charges... coincidence? :)

• Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Trump elected... Aaron Hernandez acquitted of murder charges... coincidence? :)

darkest timeline

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Lynch signs

Glad to have him back in the league

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    Hopefully he can still give em some action.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I mean he's still serving a life sentence for the Lloyd murder

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    knitdan wrote: »

Ah I hadn't paid attention heh. Just saw it pop up on ESPN screen.

• Options
    Jubal77 wrote: »

Ah I hadn't paid attention heh. Just saw it pop up on ESPN screen.

So he'll be a patriot slightly sooner than they expected.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    Lynch signs

Wait so did the Seahawks cut him?

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    PantsB wrote: »
    Six wrote: »
    Lynch signs

Wait so did the Seahawks cut him?

Nah. They must've traded him with a reworked deal. No way would they have just let him go with his current cap hit.

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Sounds like they still need to work out the trade. They were apparently ready to cut him, but it would have cost Lynch money. This works out better for Lynch and the Seahawks, so there will be a trade of some sort. If I'm the Seahawks, I'm pissed hwo this played out after they gave him that deal, but all things considered if they get a late pick or two, whatever.

Also

Six on
  • Options
    Dean Blandino has left the NFL. Flags fly for excessive celebration.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    If the Hawks had any semblance of an offensive line he'd still be playing for them I think.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    If the Hawks had any semblance of an offensive line he'd still be playing for them I think.

Lots of good things in this world would be true if the Hawks had any semblance of an offensive line.

• Options
    tbh if the Hawks had a decent offensive line they wouldn't need a 30 y/o power back

• Options
    Two Unlikeable assholes enjoy each others company

Honestly I'd prefer to have read about this work out in a prison yard.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Detroit has a new uniform for next year.

I...guess.

• Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    I can't tell a difference.

• Options
    edited April 2017
    No black. 'LIONS'. The 'WCF' patch has apparently been removed and instead is just imprinted on the shoulders. But I can't see it on those photos.

EDIT:
    They put it on the opposite side.

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Options
    Oh, and Colour Rush is grey.

Enjoy.

• Options
    chrisnlchrisnl Registered User regular
    Oh, and Colour Rush is grey.

Enjoy.

Is grey even a color?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Derek Carr: Fans who aren’t still with us weren’t true Raider fans.
    Any Oakland fans who are no longer supporting the Raiders because they’re moving to Las Vegas aren’t real fans, according to quarterback Derek Carr.

Carr said at the start of the team’s offseason workout program that he expects Oakland fans to remain loyal to the team, and doesn’t think they were ever really fans if they don’t.

“We’re not going to split up like you’ve seen other cities do,” Carr said, via ESPN. “We’re not going to do things like that. For the ones that do, I don’t really believe that they’re true Raider fans. I feel their hurt. I’m with you. I hurt, too. But at the same time, we’re all in this together and we’re just going to do it together.”

Carr believes only a tiny minority of fans will ditch the Raiders.

“Out of like 1,000 people, you’re going to get one or two that have something to say and that’s with everything,” he said. “Hopefully y’all don’t focus on that kind of stuff because there’s the 99 percent that are loyal, faithful fans that are going to ride with us wherever we’re at.”

That’s all easy for Carr to say. It’s harder for Oakland residents who have supported the team with their hard-earned dollars for years to accept that the team will abandon them.

Hey, Derek. Shut up.

• Options
    Yeah such a long standing star for the raiders like Derek Carr can really be the one to tell people who aren't the real fans.

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.