As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Hot Takei]

19495969798100»

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    You guys are going to have to come to a solid consensus on the best Superman story by the end of this thread.
    Superman: Grounded for sure

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    "Iron Giant is the best Superman story" is the "Die Hard is the best Christmas movie" of superhero opinions

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I love me some head scritches. That's probably about the only non consensual touching I wouldn't immediately recoil at.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    i dunno i got a bad feeling about this thread

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    You guys are going to have to come to a solid consensus on the best Superman story by the end of this thread.
    Superman: Grounded for sure

I dunno, what about Superman: At Earth's End

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Gustav wrote: »
    "Iron Giant is the best Superman story" is the "Die Hard is the best Christmas movie" of superhero opinions

I love this post, I want to kiss it on the mouth

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    Gustav wrote: »

I love this post, I want to kiss it on the mouth

God, take a post out to dinner first.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Hot Takei: this picture is better than that other one

SuP7u6ul.png

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    I got a hot take for ya: the cubs are bad

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Let's never do this thread again.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Superman Returns was good. And not just on retrospect.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    I got a hot take for ya: the cubs are bad

final take: fuck the cardinals

This discussion has been closed.