Options

Bad Advertising [Chat]

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    PantsB wrote: »
    Apparently John Stamos is going to live for like a month a street away from me and I walk my dog past the house all the time.

when you walk by now are you gonna yell HAVE MERCY at the top of your lungs

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    @Elldren and anyone else that particularly enjoyed the one example earlier, someone compiled in a thread of tweets the reactions people had to NPR quoting out the Declaration of Independence. One person apparently thought NPR's Twitter was hacked.

Honestly, Twitter's a really shitty method for broadcasting a long text like, say, the Declaration of Independence

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Apparently John Stamos is going to live for like a month a street away from me and I walk my dog past the house all the time.
    Yell out "baba booey" to him. He'll know what it means and will probably like you way better than the other shit people here are telling you to say to him.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »
    Elldren and anyone else that particularly enjoyed the one example earlier, someone compiled in a thread of tweets the reactions people had to NPR quoting out the Declaration of Independence. One person apparently thought NPR's Twitter was hacked.

Honestly, Twitter's a really shitty method for broadcasting a long text like, say, the Declaration of Independence
    They read it outloud on a broadcast and this year decided to tweet it out as well. Since Twitter built in self-replying to show up as a thread you can simply scroll down, it's less silly.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »

when you walk by now are you gonna yell HAVE MERCY at the top of your lungs

Give him a yogurt.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUqq2PIDjbo

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    God. Damn. Fireworks.

Is it wrong to hope one of my neighbors gets hurt?

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    At least there's a breeze tonight. The smoke won't just sit in the air and fog up the entire city.

It's so fucking bad outside right now with fireworks. I thought they blew their load last night.

Never have I been more wrong.

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    broadcasting longform text with twitter is as good an idea as hammering screws

• Options
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    broadcasting longform text with twitter is as good an idea as hammering screws
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt_PBeYxncs

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Vanguard wrote: »
    (he's a cop)

then he has to tell us

it's true

i'm a cop

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Oh goodie gumdrops, the state of New Jersey has classified anti-fascism as "terrorism."

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    God. Damn. Fireworks.

Is it wrong to hope one of my neighbors gets hurt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B01e7n4RzZc

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    @doomybear Sorry, I'm in a full squad right now :( Rather roll with PA guys though, if there's a PUBG squad forming here let me know and I'll hop in

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    My self-summary: Ambitious girl. Independent queen working for her thrown.

My self-summary: I'm a nice girl. So no fuckboys, please.

Another day in the OKC mines

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Burnage wrote: »
    @Elldren and anyone else that particularly enjoyed the one example earlier, someone compiled in a thread of tweets the reactions people had to NPR quoting out the Declaration of Independence. One person apparently thought NPR's Twitter was hacked.

I actually think this is probably one of the better long form tweets. It's essentially breaking it down into digestible quotes, and I see it done for poems all the time.

The worst long form is when someone is tweeting an essay and their points run along across multiple tweets.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    is fuckboy the new shitlord

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    kedinik wrote: »

You should respond with a one word message:

Throne*

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular

Throne*

Fuccboi*

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    i'm guaranteed to not be a fuckboy.

#Ace&a10

• Options
    milski wrote: »

Throne*

Fuccboi*

Sign it Fuccboi

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    is fuckboy the new shitlord

Synonyms include scrub and buster

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    "A chuckle is the first thing I get from soO as he walks into the room. A smile follows and I find myself grinning too. soO's lighthearted mood is infectious on any day, but today he has good reason to be beaming ear to ear. Less than half an hour ago, he dismantled his opponent Classic in the Code S semifinals. It was the type of one-sided series that reinforced the mythos that has defined his career. If there’s one offhand trend a casual fan will recall, it’s dominance after the group stages followed by shortcomings in the finals. At this point, he has never lost a quarterfinal or a semifinal match (12-0); conversely he has never won a GSL final (0-5). soO's career is an enigma, one I sometimes think he has stopped trying to understand."

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    pinning all my hopes on the jupiterian presidency of emmanuel macron

KDk2pA3.png

• Options
    NSDFRandNSDFRand FloridaRegistered User regular
    I'm down for forming up on PUBG. I'm tired of playing with randoms.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I broke my squat PR and I whine to Shark the entire time and oh my god I feel so old. I immediately went to DQ, got a blizzard and am now sitting inside skipping dinner because I'm full on ice cream.

I hear fireworks

• Options
    as a fuccboisterous yout,

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    ked I get who your avatar is now and I now have a desire to throw myself into a pit with you and die repeatedly

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    ked I get who your avatar is now and I now have a desire to throw myself into a pit with you and die repeatedly

Sonic's new friend mr Needlemouse, right?

• Options

a totally normal desire

• Options
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    I broke my squat PR and I whine to Shark the entire time and oh my god I feel so old. I immediately went to DQ, got a blizzard and am now sitting inside skipping dinner because I'm full on ice cream.

I hear fireworks

what is your squat pr

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Oh goodie gumdrops, the state of New Jersey has classified anti-fascism as "terrorism."

What?!

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    NJ: Your grandpa is a terrorist

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    edited July 2017

Throne*

Thrawn*

Phyphor on
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I dropped my beard trimmer in the toilet.

time for a new beard trimmer

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Elldren wrote: »
    NJ: Your grandpa is a terrorist

I don't disagree.

• Options
    questions I have about Hollow Knight so far:
    - who is this old man grub and why are all his grub-children trapped in ornate glass jars, who did this to them and why is the old grub such a (to quote forum luminary @P10) ""grubslut""
    - why is my hitbox the absolute goddamn worst, I tried to go through that hallway of slamming pillars three times before I could get the timing right, that's lame
    - I'm not a big fan of the game punishing me for dying by making it harder for me to recover my shit since I can't store as much Soul

I'm getting the feeling that this game is basically a 2D Dark Souls and I hate Souls games

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I can't find any confirmation on it, just links to websites I wouldn't even visit with the computer of my worst enemy

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    questions I have about Hollow Knight so far:
    - who is this old man grub and why are all his grub-children trapped in ornate glass jars, who did this to them and why is the old grub such a (to quote forum luminary @P10) ""grubslut""
    - why is my hitbox the absolute goddamn worst, I tried to go through that hallway of slamming pillars three times before I could get the timing right, that's lame
    - I'm not a big fan of the game punishing me for dying by making it harder for me to recover my shit since I can't store as much Soul

I'm getting the feeling that this game is basically a 2D Dark Souls and I hate Souls games

#NotAnOptimalGamerGuy

This discussion has been closed.