As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Battleborn] Out Now! Go Do Badass Type Stuff!

167891012»

• Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    Well, both games' anniversary. Because Gearbox are smart and decided to launch side by side with Overwatch.

• Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    Well not only that, but openly antagonize overwatch on Twitter, too.. You come at the king, you best not miss. You also best not trip over your own legs, stab yourself and fall down the trash chute

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Well not only that, but openly antagonize overwatch on Twitter, too.. You come at the king, you best not miss. You also best not trip over your own legs, stab yourself and fall down the trash chute

a penguin winking with the text "come at me bro" is hardly antagonizing

stupid maybe

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Looks like Gearbox's next bomb is something called Project 1v1

Some kind of competitive 1v1 FPS/CCG.

They might want to consider getting Borderlands 3 out the door before everyone completely stops caring about what they do...

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote: »

They might want to consider getting Borderlands 3 out the door before everyone completely stops caring about what they do...

Yeah I got a closed beta invite for it and I"m not sure if I want to waste my time.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    urahonky wrote: »
    Skull2185 wrote: »

Yeah I got a closed beta invite for it and I"m not sure if I want to waste my time.

"I could play your game or I could literally do anything else with my life and be more rewarded"

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    I actually kind of want to see it in action, the idea actually doesn't sound that terrible. Like, my read on it is sorta like a new version of Rocket Arena? Except you're building a custom weapon load-out with your deck. Sure, okay, I'll play that.

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch