Options

We talk TV. You talk some [TV]?

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I would rather just watch Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Hiroyuki Sanada has been cast as Musashi in Westworld Season 2

No word on whether it is Miyamoto Musashi. Would be kinda neat if they have some robot historical figures in the mix.

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Blankzilla wrote: »

No word on whether it is Miyamoto Musashi. Would be kinda neat if they have some robot historical figures in the mix.

It's Brave Fencer. Lots of food puns a coming in West world season 2

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    "Dylan says the squishy seats are like pressing your butt against someone else's butt and pooping into their butthole."

American vandal is okay so far

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »

It's Brave Fencer. Lots of food puns a coming in West world season 2

I appreciate this reference, as its my favorite video game.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    I just started watching Hell on Wheels on Netflix.

I'm somewhat annoyed at the subtitles, because the line is, "That is my Remington pointed at your gut," but the subtitles say, "That is my Wellington pointed at your gut."

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    The Wellington would probably do more damage

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Hell on Wheels is such a goddamn boring show

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    My interest was peaked because it is a show I have heard of, have not seen, and is concluded with no cliffhangers.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Get your beef away from my belly.

• Options
    Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    That's never been true raijin

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I just read that the location manager for Narcos was shot and killed in Mexico.

• Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    Thinking about starting You're the Worst today

Anything I should know going in? Like "rough start, stick with it" or anything?

I've heard so little about the show but Sepinwall, Vanderwerff, and Grubb have been talking it up a bit lately

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    Jimothy wrote: »

I've heard so little about the show but Sepinwall, Vanderwerff, and Grubb have been talking it up a bit lately

I think it starts up pretty well, but be ready for some extremely unlikable people and know that a lot of them have more going on than they let on

• Options
    Was not expecting Janet Varney at all, that's a good way to start off your show

• Options
    The commercial for The Orville is bragging that US Magazine called it, "Out of this world"

What an endorsement!

• Options
    MalReynoldsMalReynolds The Hunter S Thompson of incredibly mild medicines Registered User regular
    TrippyJing wrote: »
    I just started watching Hell on Wheels on Netflix.

I'm somewhat annoyed at the subtitles, because the line is, "That is my Remington pointed at your gut," but the subtitles say, "That is my Wellington pointed at your gut."

*cracks a beer open*

"A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."
    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor
    My new novel: Maledictions: The Offering. Now in Paperback!
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular

out of all the incredibly terrible people on that show she may take the cake

Asshole Korra rules

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    YaYa wrote: »

Asshole Korra rules
    So you're saying she's... legendary?

sig.gif
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    YaYa wrote: »

Asshole Korra rules

Jimmy is one of the shittiest human beings ever put to screen

• Options
    Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular

The first season is amazing, the second turns into a dramedy. I cut bait after that. The humor dried up

• Options
    Thats not to say its bad, just that it ceases to be a comedy, and IMO it was at its best as a comedy.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I just read that the location manager for Narcos was shot and killed in Mexico.

jesus.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Can someone explain to me why Ozark has 0 noms? Honest question from a person who thought Laura Linney absolutely brutalized that role.

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me why Ozark has 0 noms? Honest question from a person who thought Laura Linney absolutely brutalized that role.

The nominations being made and announced over a week before Ozark was released may have something to do with it :P

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Well that's a pretty good answer!

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    every now and again i try starting you're the worst and, without fail, i bail an episode and a half in. it just grates completely on nerves i didn't know i had. it's a visceral reaction, too. i get mad watching it. but like, i keep trying anyway?

it's like a twist on how i feel on rich white people problems shows.

i just hate the young.

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options

The first season is amazing, the second turns into a dramedy. I cut bait after that. The humor dried up

I'm like seven episodes in and I wouldn't say it's especially funny right now. I'm definitely watching more for the plot

• Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    I can't really handle the person Donna has become on halt and catch fire. She's going to have to eat some shit before this is over if she keeps this up.

58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Did I see thag gotham isjust saying fuck it and havinga child batman?

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Did I see thag gotham isjust saying fuck it and havinga child batman?

yes

yes they are

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    If i had time I would try to watch Gotham since I've heard it's just fuckin dumb fun now. I only watched the first two episodes and they were so boring I bailed on a Batman TV show

• Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    Bringing out the actual Sean Spicer for an Emmy crowd size joke was pretty choice.

• Options
    it is hands down the most fun superhero show in tv

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    it is hands down the most fun superhero show in tv

I don't know if you've heard but
    Deathstroke and Arsenal are gonna be in Arrow season 6.

There's no topping that

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    the best superhero show in tv is from the unmentionable genre

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    jgeis wrote: »
    Bringing out the actual Sean Spicer for an Emmy crowd size joke was pretty choice.
    I am not a fan of turning folks who worked in the Trump administration into funny goofs who people chuckle with at awards shows

Fuck Sean Spicer

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    It's like they dragged AU fanfic authors off fanfiction.net and into the Gotham writers' room.

TrippyJing on
    b1ehrMM.gif
This discussion has been closed.