Options

[Destiny 2] A Veritable Menagerie of Unhappy and/or Majestic Space Animals.

19495969798100»

• Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    edited October 2017
    That was weird. I did a public event and there was no chest at the end.

The next public event I did had a chest and it had double the normal items.

Interesting.

Also zero problems with Cayde chests this week. In fact it seems like they've relaxed the looting timer in general, though it is still there.

Additionally it seems like they balanced some public events things. Walkers take less damage from the cannons (about 1/3 less), blight seems to take less damage to trigger the boss. That's all I've noticed so far, injection hasn't changed, nor has the droppod/ship one, that I could tell. Haven't seen the servitor PE yet this week. EDIT: Hrm, servitor wouldn't trigger the heroic. Odd.

The Dude With Herpes on
    Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Kanden wrote: »
    I want to destroy all fighting lions, I've finally started to get 300 light level powerful engrams this week and 3 out of 6 so far have had a fighting lion in it.

At least you can add them to grenade launchers that aren't shit.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    To any DO players here. You're part of the problem.

Real guardians pledge FWC - Twice.

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Options
    KhraulKhraul Registered User regular
    Paging @GMaster7

Current thread reaching critical mass. Requesting Transmat to new location.

Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • Options
    That was weird. I did a public event and there was no chest at the end.

The next public event I did had a chest and it had double the normal items.

Interesting.

Also zero problems with Cayde chests this week. In fact it seems like they've relaxed the looting timer in general, though it is still there.

Additionally it seems like they balanced some public events things. Walkers take less damage from the cannons (about 1/3 less), blight seems to take less damage to trigger the boss. That's all I've noticed so far, injection hasn't changed, nor has the droppod/ship one, that I could tell. Haven't seen the servitor PE yet this week. EDIT: Hrm, servitor wouldn't trigger the heroic. Odd.

I had that no chest double rewards at the next chest bug happen on Nessus on saturday

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Quickly guys, we have to overload this thread to trigger the heroic version before the clueless nubes manage to finish it the wrong way.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    36099136250239.5715692db1631.gif

"Standing by for Resurrection..."

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Options
    FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    So with the update, how many raids will it take to get myself an updated Legend of Acrius?

Because that's how many raids I'm going to need to do before Trials comes back.

Only two. They reduced the number of seals needed from 100 to 10. Unless they've changed anything else, you can earn eight seals in a single clear (or five if you only do the Castellum once).

• Options
    useruser Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    I want to destroy all fighting lions, I've finally started to get 300 light level powerful engrams this week and 3 out of 6 so far have had a fighting lion in it.

Hm... I think I only like the one called Play of the Game -- it's grenades detonate on proximity so it still hurts dudes if I slightly miss. Any other standouts?

• Options
    user wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »

Hm... I think I only like the one called Play of the Game -- it's grenades detonate on proximity so it still hurts dudes if I slightly miss. Any other standouts?

Bergen's something. Its a Hakke launcher with reload on storage and prox grenades.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Berenger's Memory. I should try that one, because I cannot stand how bouncing grenades are good for fuck-all in PvP (when used by me).

Edit: oh my god, DIM has a filter "is:dupelower" which shows you any duplicate items you have, not including the highest power level copy you have.

That is fantastic.

Fawst on
  • Options
    Fawst wrote: »
    Berenger's Memory. I should try that one, because I cannot stand how bouncing grenades are good for fuck-all in PvP (when used by me).

They are garbo for me in all settings. Which is why the prospector sucks. I swear they need to flip that to being prox, than its unique thing would actually matter.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    AuburnTigerAuburnTiger Registered User regular
    Thread is getting small. We need more lebensraum.

XBL: Flex MythoMass
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Speaking of pulse rifles that don't suck...

I got a Vigilance Wing from an engram a bit ago and decided to give it a go in crucible.

I like it. A lot!

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    Dead orbit's pulse rifle "three graves" is pretty good in crucible, hopefully this scout rifle reward proves to be as well.

I wanted DO to win because i thought the reward looked the best as a crucible weapon.

• Options
    skyknytskyknyt Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Anyone wanna nightfall? I got about an hour. PS4!

Tycho wrote:
    [skyknyt's writing] is like come kind of code that, when comprehended, unfolds into madness in the mind of the reader.
    PSN: skyknyt, Steam: skyknyt, Blizz: skyknyt#1160
  • Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Gotchu babies. One minute.

Edit: NEW THREAD: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/214183/destiny-2-ghaul-me-maybe#latest

I'm not proud of what I've done. It came to me as if in a dream. Enjoy.

GMaster7 on
    PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • Options
    AuburnTigerAuburnTiger Registered User regular
    Al_wat wrote: »
    Dead orbit's pulse rifle "three graves" is pretty good in crucible, hopefully this scout rifle reward proves to be as well.

I wanted DO to win because i thought the reward looked the best as a crucible weapon.

Except it may literally be the worst Scout Rifle in the game for PVP. Either it or Frontier Justice.

XBL: Flex MythoMass
  • Options
    GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    Thanks to the team that went into the raid tonight. Mission accomplished. The lot-a-polooza was slightly less than epic but it was interesting to try out.

• Options
    VorpalVorpal Registered User regular
    Al_wat wrote: »

Except it may literally be the worst Scout Rifle in the game for PVP. Either it or Frontier Justice.

But they look cool!

steam_sig.png
    PSN: Vorpallion Twitch: Vorpallion
  • Options
    El MuchoEl Mucho Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    @MagicPrime @Cormac @Flint_326 @MilitaryMisfit I'm going to throw up a prestige mode raid for Wednesday at 830pm CST.

Edit: sorry wrong thread

El Mucho on
    BNet: ElMucho#1392
    Origin: theRealElMucho
This discussion has been closed.