Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Do not commit suicide

Garlic BreadGarlic Bread regularRegistered User regular
You are loved

That Dave FellatynicNiryaXehaluschrishallett83BlankzillaKetarJimothySLyMHeadCreepsSorceYaYaGoatmonpookaAwkoBroloMaximumDarth WaiterjgeismiscellaneousinsanityTrippyJingThe BetgirlVeldrinLucedesI ZimbraAnzekayBrainleechVegemyteCromartyRhesus PositiveZonugalRaijin QuickfootPeasRainfallASimPersonTheodore FlooseveltbalerbowercB557GatsbyStiltsRingoBahamutZERORomanian My EscutcheonBigPointyTeethbowenRoyceSraphimAistanButlerOlivawFencingsaxSixshotStrikerDE?ADSporkAndrewSolarBeastehAthenorsarukunLiiyaA Dabble Of TheloniusUrielNightDragonMidniteLord_AsmodeusOne Thousand CablesToxDouglasDangerReginaldDysMetzger Meisteradmanb

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    It takes me 5 minutes to get the parts to my pistol and do it
    5 good minutes to think about it

That anti suicide video they made us watch when I came back from Afghanistan still was eye opening
    and sadly I knew of 3 people that did it during that break :(

Goatmon
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    @Keith

Yes you are. Don't ever forget that.

HEY SATAN! HERE'S MY WISHLIST! GO NUTS YOU DEVIL!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1JI9WWSRW1YJI
    ASimPersonSorceKetarPeasRingoZonugalRomanian My EscutcheonRoyceSraphimGoatmonSixshotStrikerUrielFearghaillchrishallett83ToxVegemyteDouglasDangerjgeisNaphtali
  • ASimPersonASimPerson And they will tremble again at the sound of our silence.Registered User regular
    @keith maybe I'm just drunk but I hope you're okay. Please reply to the thread.

redoctober2.png
    SE++ Forum Battle Archive | PDT is not PST | DRUNKSTUCK: A Homestuck recap
    RingoRoyceSraphimGoatmonDouglasDangerjgeisNaphtali
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    It's 3:16am in Baltimore. He's not replying to my text message but I'm sure he's sleeping right now.

HEY SATAN! HERE'S MY WISHLIST! GO NUTS YOU DEVIL!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1JI9WWSRW1YJI
  • existexist regular Registered User regular
    Keith. You are my favorite. Be safe

UmPiq.png
    Goatmon
  • PeasPeas regular Registered User regular

Wearingglasses
  • RingoRingo Out of things to say Heartbreak HillRegistered User regular
    Me from four years ago:
    Confession I guess. I suffer from Major Depressive Disorder. I have been suicidal. I've been hospitalized four times and attempted suicide once. I know it's bad, but I promise you it will get better if you seek help. I don't really have the words right now to express the depths of emotion this brings up in me, but let me put it like this:

I've been down all week. Not leaving the house, sleeping all day, eating a bunch of junk food. It's been a bad week for me. But you know what? I'll still sit up and type on this shitty phone keyboard just to let you guys out there know that I haven't given up hope and neither should you.

It gets better. Please do everything you can to take care of yourselves.

Don't give up hope.

It gets better

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    GoatmonNightDragondiscrider
  • MeldingMelding regular Registered User regular
    pfft, you aren't my dad. And if you were i would tell you stuff it for being a hypocrite.

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Wait, what the fuck is going on?

torchlight-sig-80.jpg
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    No seriously, is Keith all right, or is something happening?

torchlight-sig-80.jpg
  • discriderdiscrider regular Registered User regular
    I hope you got some better help un-named poster.
    This random internet guy proved unable to say the right things.

Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
This discussion has been closed.