Options

Butter Battle [chat]

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I'm gonna show up at your door and sing preach

Unfortunately... I want to have sex with you... don't know what happened, maybe you lost some weight...?

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    normally it is not a problem, but sometimes with a new partner i have a very difficult time finishing. once i break through this problem even once, it never happens again with that person. maybe insecurity/anxiety? idk.

but when it does happen it is intensely stressful. i know i'm insecure when a girl can't finish. she can say, hey, i'm just not built that way, i usually/never can't, i'm still enjoying myself, it's fun even without climax etc. but the feeling of inadequacy is there, and that's even with the knowledge that many females struggle to finish. men are expected to finish, and often teased for finishing too quickly. so not being able to finish at all as a dude is rough. ime it takes a very confident, self-secure woman for it to not bother them.

• Options
    KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Kruite wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Hmm, been having the issue of not being able to cum during sex lately.

:eek:

I'm jealous. That sounds like it's practically a super power.

No, men have a lot of pressure to finish because stereotype is we love sex and always want it and it upsets both the guy and often woman (in my experience) if it doesn't happen.

Then you get in your own head and it gets worse and worse as you spiral neurotically.

This. Exactly this.

If I've been going for 20 minutes I don't want to be blue balled.

And what's worse is that she says she has never orgasmed, ever, so my efforts are all for naught

Oh

Oh my

Lie bot what is the saddest thing.

I dunno, is she lying to me? Hmmmmm

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9TlaYxoOO8

st vincent is a god

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Ay I got mickey d, I'm over 30 you literally can't stop me.

I have a very specific set of skills...

*naps in a sunbeam*

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »

No, men have a lot of pressure to finish because stereotype is we love sex and always want it and it upsets both the guy and often woman (in my experience) if it doesn't happen.

Then you get in your own head and it gets worse and worse as you spiral neurotically.

Ok so

Mainly I think about finishing as something I want to avoid, right? Just something to not do, until my partner is satisfied and would not mind if it happened

It only occurred to me very recently that my partner might like it when I finish -- "I'm attractive, I made this happen because I'm sexy"

I have also had this mind shift!

Ok so we've ascended together from tiny-dim-brain to glowing-brain

How do we ascend to shining-brain

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    My sexcapades are pretty boring, but recently my wife was dragon breathing me and nearly completely killed the boner.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    When I finish its all like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVrTEvwjdDY

god this clip is so versatile

• Options

Ok so

Mainly I think about finishing as something I want to avoid, right? Just something to not do, until my partner is satisfied and would not mind if it happened

It only occurred to me very recently that my partner might like it when I finish -- "I'm attractive, I made this happen because I'm sexy"

I think we blame women for all of our problems and join bad subreddits

Jk, we act sex positive and encourage others to be kind?

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Relevant detail from Vikings

A horny murderous princess has come to ally with an ambitious crafty English king.

They are doing it and he's like uggggh Yeah I'm done. And she's like man already? I'm not done.

He's like well I don't know there's anything I can do yo help you out sorry

Mofucker you got hands and a mouth get to work!

(instead he sends his three guards in to sleep with her and she's like /shrug okay)

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

a friend sent me this and said it's his favorite song of hers. it's good but I wouldn't go that far.

am fine with God classification though

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular

Ok so

realizing that sex is bad and becoming volcel

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    I've seen her and RHCP twice, 2x more than any other band that didn't include a family member

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Here's a puzzle for you, [chat]

My left shoelaces come undone with some frequency. My right never does. What's wrong with me, and is it neurogical?

You have two weeks to provide a diagnosis, at which point I will be asking my psychiatrist, who will look at me like I'm an idiot for worrying about something so small.

[chat], only you can save me from seeing a look I've seen several hundred times from this woman! :P

You tie the left one slightly differently, or

your gait is slightly different on the left. Do your soles wear evenly on both shoes? Have a look, I bet the left one's wear pattern is slightly different.

or

the way you address uneven surfaces (stairs, ground) has a specific pattern that causes uneven stress on the laces, causing the left one to come undone more quickly.

I do lead with my left going down stairs and ledges, and my brother, my father, and I all have something infamously known as "The Narraway strut" thanks to how our relaxed walking gait looks, true

But

Maybe my brain is dying instead??? :P

• Options
    wait that's a lie I saw Nine inch Nails actually 3 times!

that's fucked up because I've never listened to an album of theirs straight through and RHCP was like all I listened to for a few years there

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Variable wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »

a friend sent me this and said it's his favorite song of hers. it's good but I wouldn't go that far.

am fine with God classification though

there are too many good songs on her self-titled for me to say that yet, but i think it is definitely my fave from this album

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    WEST COAST
    Hey fartus maximum.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    navgoose wrote: »
    My sexcapades are pretty boring, but recently my wife was dragon breathing me and nearly completely killed the boner.

What now

• Options
    P10 wrote: »

Ok so

somewhere, without knowing why, scheck has just shed a proud tear

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    It took Bel like 10 years to break down the shit society built in my head about orgasm speed / time to finish

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    WEST COAST
    Honk wrote: »
    Ay I got mickey d, I'm over 30 you literally can't stop me.

I have a very specific set of skills...

*naps in a sunbeam*

I already are it! Lololol reeeeeekt

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »

Ok so

somewhere, without knowing why, scheck has just shed a proud tear
    incel magus = galaxy brain

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Surfpossum wrote: »

My left shoelaces come undone with some frequency. My right never does. What's wrong with me, and is it neurogical?

You have two weeks to provide a diagnosis, at which point I will be asking my psychiatrist, who will look at me like I'm an idiot for worrying about something so small.

[chat], only you can save me from seeing a look I've seen several hundred times from this woman! :P
    Do you tie them identically or mirrored or inconsistently?

I expect you've been keeping logs, so the last two months should suffice. CSV format, preferably.

If there's one thing I'm known for, it's my fastidious attention to detail and my interest in keeping records accurately

The government literally pays people to do those things for me, Surfpossum :P

• Options
    Somehow, Bowser's chronically anxious and shy sister has become more friendly and social

She just trotted up to me and licked my nose :3

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    WEST COAST
    As king Incel of nosex mountain

• Options
    Napping in a sunbeam is my skill.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    spool32 wrote: »

You tie the left one slightly differently, or

your gait is slightly different on the left. Do your soles wear evenly on both shoes? Have a look, I bet the left one's wear pattern is slightly different.

or

the way you address uneven surfaces (stairs, ground) has a specific pattern that causes uneven stress on the laces, causing the left one to come undone more quickly.

I do lead with my left going down stairs and ledges, and my brother, my father, and I all have something infamously known as "The Narraway strut" thanks to how our relaxed walking gait looks, true

But

Maybe my brain is dying instead??? :P

you take your science and you like it narwhal

enough with this preposterous brain death theory!

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    normally it is not a problem, but sometimes with a new partner i have a very difficult time finishing. once i break through this problem even once, it never happens again with that person. maybe insecurity/anxiety? idk.

but when it does happen it is intensely stressful. i know i'm insecure when a girl can't finish. she can say, hey, i'm just not built that way, i usually/never can't, i'm still enjoying myself, it's fun even without climax etc. but the feeling of inadequacy is there, and that's even with the knowledge that many females struggle to finish. men are expected to finish, and often teased for finishing too quickly. so not being able to finish at all as a dude is rough. ime it takes a very confident, self-secure woman for it to not bother them.

followup: one of my funniest and most horrifying sexual memories is being unable to finish with a girl the first time we had sex, both sober, middle of the day, etc. no matter what we try it's not happening for me, and finally she's like ok just jerk off i will encourage u ^_^

and i do that and get close but she moves her face in towards my dick and as soon as she does my impending orgasm just terminates. totally gone, not gonna happen. and i shrink back and protectively cup my genitals and hiss at her like gollum, DON'T TOUCH IT

i'll take things my new boyfriend can say to me to make me feel attractive and wanted for $100, alex

• Options
    I thought that was a typo

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    The success rate of my partners achieving orgasm has been steadily approaching a moving average of 100% of attempts.

My own has consistently remained approximately 100% because I'm so good at sex.

• Options
    Hahahahahahahahahahdhshs god damnit chu

• Options
    EAST COAST
    Variable wrote: »
    I've seen her and RHCP twice, 2x more than any other band that didn't include a family member

i think i'll see her again this fall, her last show was great

my most seen artist is grimes at 3x

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    EAST COAST
    Narwhal your left shoe comes undone because your brain is actually located in your left foot and is therefore heavier, causing each footfall to untie your laces a little bit

Also the weight of the impact is killing your brain

• Options
    hmm i've seen decemberists three times. guns n roses twice. broken social scene twice. rodrigo y gabriela twice. mika twice.

i think everyone else is just once.

• Options
    The girl I dated over the summer got me into St Vincent

St Vincent is good

• Options
    You all need me to sing and dance this for you, you crazy

https://youtu.be/C3_NELleDYc

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Somehow, Bowser's chronically anxious and shy sister has become more friendly and social

She just trotted up to me and licked my nose :3

Oh right, these are dogs.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    I think we're having leftover turkey chili, smushed into BURRITO FORM AW YIS

also Lady Raven commanded me to make 'apple crisp' last night, and it turned out to be apple crumble and it was pretty dang great.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    So It Goes wrote: »
    navgoose wrote: »

What now

??
    80l5de5uwy0y.jpg

This discussion has been closed.