As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Happy [chat]oween!

1939495969799»

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    The nurse who got arrested for not drawing blood from the unconscious person in her ward got 500k settlement from the city.

Should have been more I think.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Sadgasm wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    as an atheist if I get annoyed because someone is being too religious I can just do a whole spiel about how we're celebrating a heathen holiday and still calling it by the heathen name (Jul)

I mean I don't, usually, and the things I actually do get annoyed by is mainly stores playing Jingle Bells, which is the worst christmas song ever made, but I grew up getting asked the question "but if you're not christian why do you celebrate christmas?" a lot as a kid

Basically none of the major holidays actually commemorate what people think they do. Most of them are just lazily covered up pagan celebrations.

Well there are a few....

they probably aren't Christian....

But I can tell you Yom Kippur and Purim and stuff celebrate what they say they do!

(Yay for being the old man religion!)

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Guys, it’s e-Sports.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    wandering wrote: »
    so i tried to be the cool house with the full size bars. i didn't expect many kids because it's a second story apartment but i got literally zero...

9wJNcepl.jpgruh roh

I don’t see the issue

i have type 2 diabetes

What I usually do is yell at someone with a bag in sight when I give up for the night and just dump my candy in their bag.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 3.1

@Organichu will create the new thread
    @Thomamelas is backup

• Options
    Do you call dibs or dips, I forget.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    wandering wrote: »
    so i tried to be the cool house with the full size bars. i didn't expect many kids because it's a second story apartment but i got literally zero...

9wJNcepl.jpgruh roh

I don’t see the issue

i have type 2 diabetes

I want the 1080.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    755055002_pHMxL-2100x20000.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    And why not just have one b instead of two nearly identical ones.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    That PA is a classic.

This discussion has been closed.