As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Meatening 2018?

MurfMurf Registered User regular
Is this going to be a thing this year? I'm going back either way, too much decadence i just cannot pass up.

• Options
    StinkyTurdStinkyTurd Registered User regular
    It will and I suppose I should put it up I keep forgetting south is 2 weeks earlier this year so I need to do it sooner :)

• Options
    hobbseltoffhobbseltoff Issaquah, WARegistered User regular
    Please consider selling tickets via Eventbrite so we don't have a repeat of last year.

row1.pngrow2.png
  • Options
    MurfMurf Registered User regular
    What repeat? Thought everyone got in. I know I left full. It's just a restaurant. No tickets to be sold.

• Options
    StinkyTurdStinkyTurd Registered User regular
    I had a few people ask to join at pax that I scheduled in it put us like 2 over the table though honestly I'm sure we could have squeezed them in and then like 3-5 people didn't show up so a tad stressful getting it done but not really a big deal :) it well that and I'm sure you remember them taking awhile to get the tables put together and the receipts worked up. I Honestly I understand them taking awhile to seat us though I'm sure they can't afford to get like 4 tables together early they probably grab them as people leave when we get there.