As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

How to access PAXXP information from scavenger hunt, photos, etc.

tripleslothtriplesloth Registered User regular
We registered our badges with PAXXP.com and had been scanning all over the convention. We took some pictures too with the one near the main entrance. I haven't received any emails about them, and if I go to the website paxxp.com, the only option available is to register a new badge from scratch.

Do things get sent out later? Or am I missing something.

• Options
    RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    I think it was attached to the PAX South app.

What are you expecting to be sent out?

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    RILMS wrote: »

I couldn't find anything in the app. Mainly, we took a bunch of pictures with the camera setup near the main entrance I would like to see.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    RILMS wrote: »

It was not attached to the PAX South app. Nothing at all in the app, the only thing I found was an email saying "Thanks for registering" sent Sunday.

I registered the moment I had my badge in December.

• Options
    BamfBamf Registered User new member
    Just check your email, you should received one almost immediately after you did your first scan. It should be titled something like "You've started playing PAX XP!"

The email itself looks like this:
    mn4boabjl96t.png

• Options
    PreacherChePreacherChe Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    Found it! It was in my spam folder :(

f71belxn5ee5.png
  • Options
    Bamf wrote: »
    Just check your email, you should received one almost immediately after you did your first scan. It should be titled something like "You've started playing PAX XP!"

The email itself looks like this:
    mn4boabjl96t.png

Thanks Bamf!

And while I found the email, and it looks like I had the trophies working, sadly it doesn't look like any of the photos were uploaded =(