As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[phalla] Fortune of Fools - The Priests of Zalbanadur and Alluring Merchant Victory!

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Yeah, switching to Slym. Something there doesn't seem right.

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    phyphor, mostly because I am concerned J4P is a bomb

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited February 2018
    The J4P vote seems quite easy.

Edit: What GG said :P

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I don't get it. Everyone stopped buying sausages.
    Don't like being called stinky either.
    It's fine, I'll just be over here immune to ghosts, with my redolent snacks.
    Don't come crying to me when ol' Darksun plays tricks on ya from the grave.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    ~30 min warning bell

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    Oh, btw, is anyone poisoned? I heard a whisper on the grapevine that may be going around.

Steam profile
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I don't like justice4pluto but I like it better than myself

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    Who invented phones anyway. justice4pluto

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    JaysonFour

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    JaysonFour

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Why j4

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Jay4

• Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Dead men tell no tales. They do vote though, but that's politics for you.

• Options
    Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    The corpses do have the advantage of being green. That said it seems unlikely we'll get there in time.

• Options
    premium wrote: Β»
    JaysonFour

• Options
    JaysonFour

Actual vote

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    The votes on me are because of my name. That's it.

Also, new colors are nice.

I just wanna point out someone caught JAY DARKSUN,
    who turned out to be THE DARK PRIEST

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Is the jaysonfour vote just because people don’t like the other two wagons? No one has given any reasoning yet.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Day Four: Spirits at Rest

The subject of support for mental health issues was underdeveloped in this town. When someone thought about taking their own life, instead of offering comfort, the townsfolk decided to embrace the desire. JusticeforPluto claimed to want this, why should the townsfolk object. Still, he managed to look startled. A Startled Artificer to be specific.

As this was going on, a Feckless Hunter thought this might be a good time to escape the town. As he gathered his belongings, a spectral figure threatened him. Turn as he might the figure was always in front of him. A translucent hand gripped his throat, and he was unable to breathe. He madly tried to pry the grip loose but he was unable to find purchase on that eldritch limb.

A very curious scene was discovered the next morning, a young girl, a pile of bones, a black cloak and a sharpened scythe were found broken and tortured, pieces of them torn apart and arranged into a holy symbol of Zalbanadur.

The Eccentric Ranger couldn’t take it anymore. It all seemed so hopeless. He found a room by himself and set to work. As he was about to die, someone ran in and stabbed him with a sacrificial dagger.

The Dead:

JusticeforPluto - Startled Artificer
    Auralynx - Feckless Hunter
    Grunt's Ghosts - Spirit's Lover
    SeGaTai - Spirit of Vengeance
    JaysonFour - Eccentric Ranger - Hung Himself

PMs are going out. @JaysonFour on warning for skipping the vote.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Uh oh.

I think we just lost our vig :(

@38thDoe you batsignalled JaysonFour for not voting, but they died last night to inactivus anyways.

Steam profile
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Yes. I'm eccentric!

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

• Options
    I think ALL PMS ARE OUT, YOU MAY BEGIN

If you think I owe you one let me know.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    So we can say goodbye to the spirit of brody I guess

• Options
    MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    SLyM I think you should explain a bit more about your power, it's just that when you say one thing and then claim another power. It seems very mafia like. If you would prefer to, then send a message this way.

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    Is the jaysonfour vote just because people don’t like the other two wagons? No one has given any reasoning yet.

I'm guessing the ghosts didn't like either of the trains, and tried to start another one. Given that we *know* the ghosts were green it's not a bad bet. But it was wrong this time. So were the ghosts wrong, converted, or just trying to divert to someone who was going to bite it anyway, instead of someone useful?

• Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Terrible news everyone!

I'm down to my last two items for trade. It is still first come, first served, but at least today you will have some selection. Unfortunately, for my loyal customers, the store's rule about one item per person still applies.

• Options
    MamaWolf wrote: Β»
    SLyM I think you should explain a bit more about your power, it's just that when you say one thing and then claim another power. It seems very mafia like. If you would prefer to, then send a message this way.

This. That said to avoid starting a train before that let's poke something and see what happens.

Moridin889

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    When you say someone caught Jdarksun, this is a joke about his name and a priest, not actual game info because I've been running that in my head for a couple hours now, right?

I feel like a dog chasing my tail

• Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2018

I'm guessing the ghosts didn't like either of the trains, and tried to start another one. Given that we *know* the ghosts were green it's not a bad bet. But it was wrong this time. So were the ghosts wrong, converted, or just trying to divert to someone who was going to bite it anyway, instead of someone useful?
    At least so far it doesn't seem like mrpaku has any better information than we do. We probably shouldn't read too much into their votes (except, of course, that we know it's coming from a villager).

Locus on
  • Options
    Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular

This. That said to avoid starting a train before that let's poke something and see what happens.

Moridin889

I've literally never been mafia. Closest was a neutral in a VtM phalla. You'll just be sad if you kill me

• Options
    <5 hours remain

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Moridin889 that's the weakest defense I've ever seen. I think I'm probably dead today but that's okay because the entire village has been silent the last 3 days and maybe they'll start talking once I'm dead (probably not though)

• Options
    SLyM wrote: Β»
    Moridin889 that's the weakest defense I've ever seen. I think I'm probably dead today but that's okay because the entire village has been silent the last 3 days and maybe they'll start talking once I'm dead (probably not though)

It's been quiet, but there's been some good content. Unfortunately the weekend tends to quiet things down.

The problem with this is that Moridin isn't actually accused of anything?

Steam profile
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    kime wrote: Β»

It's been quiet, but there's been some good content. Unfortunately the weekend tends to quiet things down.

He got a vote from Phoenix

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options

I get it, you vote for me as a distraction from the fact you still won't talk about your power. Still a bad plan, but I get it.

• Options
    SLyM

• Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    kime wrote: Β»

I'm trying my best. :(

Both Moridin889's and SLyM's vote history are spectacularly benign. I don't find either of them particularly suspicious.

Moridin:
    Day 1 - TheRoadVirus
    Day 2 - Inactive
    Day 3 - TheRoadVirus
    Day 4 - JusticeforPluto

SLyM:
    Day 1 - discrider
    Day 2 - Bluecyan
    Day 3 - Phyphor (possibly to save himself, I don't really recall)
    Day 4 - JusticeforPluto (to save himself)

Part of the problem is that only one mafia has been exposed, so the only information we have to go on are unsuccessful votes. There's just not a lot of info to be gained from voting records at this point. Since I don't soft-network this is really the only information I have to go on, so I am unfortunately at a loss.

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    I kinda want to just vote everyone out who claims they are too busy playing stellaris to contribute to this game - when they are actually super active in that hell mega game. Very meta reasons, I know.

This includes Virgil and ZH

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    I'm still waiting for mod updates to play stellaris, grr
    Zombiehero

• Options

I get it, you vote for me as a distraction from the fact you still won't talk about your power. Still a bad plan, but I get it.

Yeah this is weird. Voting for you seems to have gotten people *talking* at least.

SLyM seems more suspect now. I get the idea that both might be wrong though (not surprising since I literally pulled Mordin from a B5 hat)