As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Anyone traveling in by train?

JailbirdyJailbirdy OhioRegistered User regular
I am taking the train this year, getting in Tuesday night. Staying at the Doubletree Logan. Anyone else coming in by train to South Station have any pointers?

Gamechefs LTD
GT: Jailbirdy

• Options
    iltailta Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    the front of the train ends up closest to the terminal, and the tracks and platforms are outdoors. if the weather sucks, you'll be happy to be towards the front.

ilta on
  • Options
    sfford2008sfford2008 Registered User regular
    ilta wrote: »
    the front of the train ends up closest to the terminal, and the tracks and platforms are outdoors. if the weather sucks, you'll be happy to be towards the front.

They are outside...but its covered so its not horrible. If its windy and rainy/snowy you'll definitely have to move quickly

• Options
    markrighteousmarkrighteous Registered User new member
    Double check the service announcements for the rails. Sometimes they flip the inbound/outbound tracks

• Options
    JailbirdyJailbirdy OhioRegistered User regular
    Double check the service announcements for the rails. Sometimes they flip the inbound/outbound tracks

Does this mean I will be riding backwards the whole way? <chuckle>

Gamechefs LTD
    GT: Jailbirdy
  • Options
    markrighteousmarkrighteous Registered User new member
    Jailbirdy wrote: »

Does this mean I will be riding backwards the whole way? <chuckle>

Only if you want tooo!