As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Midtown Hotel

yutani sanyutani san MaineRegistered User regular
Anyone received an e-mail from Midtown for their confirmation number? I sent an e-mail on Friday asking and still no reply. Getting a little worried.

• Options
    deestardeestar [E]nforcer PAXEast Vermont Registered User regular
    If you reserved via OnPeak you will get an email confirmation from OnPeak not the Midtown-- the hotel's themselves don't send confirmation emails since you used a second party booking company.
    Otherwise your best bet is to actually call the hotel to confirm your reso.

• Options
    yutani sanyutani san MaineRegistered User regular
    edited April 2018
    deestar wrote: »
    If you reserved via OnPeak you will get an email confirmation from OnPeak not the Midtown-- the hotel's themselves don't send confirmation emails since you used a second party booking company.
    Otherwise your best bet is to actually call the hotel to confirm your reso.

But it says you will hear from the hotel 7 days before the event. The only thing I have from OnPeak is from back in November when I booked my room, giving me a confirmation. Then I click on it and tehre is hardly any info, just says hotel is cut off and show that I have a room with 1 bed and the dates. Zero information otherwise.

EDIT: I found my confirmation. They didnt send me anything, but clicking on the original email from November it is not intuitive at all, I found a place to click that brought up another confirmation screen that failed to load... reloaded it and then it shows a confirmation number instead of "7 days before". I guess Im good. Will leave me thread up in case anyone else has the same problem.

yutani san on
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Unfortunately not every hotel will send you a message. Calling is a pretty reliable way to get the information.