As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The C Team Cornerstones Recipe

DoctorbatmanDoctorbatman Registered User regular
Jerry talked about posting a recipe similar to how he imagined Cornerstones to be made. I've googled high and low and can't find anything. Does anyone know what food he was basing this on? Does anyone know if he DID post that recipe and I'm just missing it? Any help would be appreciated.

• Options
    MinuteWaltMinuteWalt Mister Registered User regular
    Hey, I know this reply is super late @Doctorbatman , but there was a Table Talk after-show for this episode where they discussed it. It's based on "Evil Skeevers." I Googled it, they're more correctly known as "Aebleskivers." They look absolutely delicious. There are plenty of recipes online, but I don't think Jerry actually posted one anywhere. They use the same technique, only skeevers are spherical, while "cornerstones" are square, or rather, cubical. If you can find a pan for that, I'm sure you can make them? Maybe?

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    oh is that how you spell able skeevers
    able skeevers are good, I want to eat them

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif