Graduation [chat]

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    watching LA Confidential because I am great

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i definitely create this problem, my standard chipotle burrito is chicken and steak, half scoop of white rice, pinto beans, corn salsa, pico, sour cream, half serving of cheese

i invite the mush, i am responsible

white rice, black beans, barbacoa, fajita veggies, salsa, guac.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I will poop on company time.

I only poop on company time unless it’s the weekend.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    i wish getting blinding rage angry and yelling at coworkers wasn't so god damned cathartic because it's not like i feel bad about doing it but i know it's a bad thing to do so i'm trying to not do it

but it's super fucking effective at getting them to stop being stupid

If everyone wasn't such a fucking idiot it wouldn't be a problem.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    R rated who framed roger rabbit style movie with puppets instead of cartoons starring melissa mccarthy. Close.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    I will poop on company time.

we have one toilet for 50 men, the women's restroom has 3 toilets for the 2 women that work here but a customer who was on a warehouse visit complained that men were using the women's bathroom so we're not allowed to use that anymore

yesterday I sat in break for 25 minutes waiting to poop, and I will continue to do so

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Six wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Six wrote: »
    Breath of he Wild is a really good video game

Will the next Zelda game be able to top it? Will any future Zelda game? At some point, Nintendo is going to reach peak Zelda.

I imagine they’d have to do something as different from BotW as BotW is from other Zeldas, but I have no idea.

I had gotten stuck at a stupid part months ago and then picked it back up. Now I’ve done three of the divine beasts and have just been kind of wandering around doing stuff and it’s so great.

My biggest complaint is that I’m afraid there’s so much that I’m missing.

You probably are missing stuff, but that stuff is korok seeds so whatever. Talk to people at inns and get quests and stuff when you can. Investigate anything that looks interesting!

I need to get back to my master mode playthrough. I never actually beat the last boss, I didn't want to finish before I felt like i was done with the open world.

Also Nintendo I will buy two copies and subscribe to your dumb online service if you do a Breath of the Wild style game in Link to the Past's world. And make the dungeons better.

Oh my other complaint is that cooking is kind of dumb and I wish I could just hit a “repeat recipe” button.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    At a sushi place when they make those crazy enormous sloppy rolls designed to appeal to Americans? Awesome!

Burritos with names or filling list that draw my attention? Always the worst ones but still get me.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    ur dumb

• Options
    i wish getting blinding rage angry and yelling at coworkers wasn't so god damned cathartic because it's not like i feel bad about doing it but i know it's a bad thing to do so i'm trying to not do it

I find passive aggressive backhanded thinly veiled derision works well.

• Options
    Variable wrote: »

Just try not think about Kevin Spacey.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Burritos I make are basically 80% beef, 20% beans and vegetables, 50% cheese

Fuck rice in a burrito

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    i definitely create this problem, my standard chipotle burrito is chicken and steak, half scoop of white rice, pinto beans, corn salsa, pico, sour cream, half serving of cheese

I know it's authentic or whatever but I do not see the point of rice in a burrito

it's literally just filler

Filler in food can be good.

Couscous on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    can i come forward with a dark, terrible confession

i don't think i really love burritos

what a useless sentence i will now try and clarify: burritos taste good, they're reasonably priced, they're filling, you get a variety of flavors and textures. but most burritos are too busy and too indistinct with those flavors all mashed together. i like burritos and in a perfect world would probably eat them at least a couple times a month. but while i can say a burrito was satisfying, and hit the spot, i basically never say it was an amazing thing to eat in the same way as a great, memorable meal

tell me how much of a piece of shit this makes me

You are wrong.

But that probably isn't new.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    Abdhyius wrote: »

I know it's authentic or whatever but I do not see the point of rice in a burrito

it's literally just filler

when I make a good burrito I am blasting myself in the face with flavour

it's strong on stronger on strongest flavour

there is no space here for filler

even the cheese is on thin ice because I'm not sure it's pulling its weight

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Sleep wrote: »

I've tried constructive criticism and writing up documentation, but passive aggressive comments to their coworkers when they're in earshot seems to work the best.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    to answer your question yesterday Variable yes we saw Viggo Russian mob murderfest together

@nexuscrawler awesome! I was worried you missed my question or forgot whether we did but I was pretty sure.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Filler can help add good texture.

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular

what a useless sentence i will now try and clarify: burritos taste good, they're reasonably priced, they're filling, you get a variety of flavors and textures. but most burritos are too busy and too indistinct with those flavors all mashed together. i like burritos and in a perfect world would probably eat them at least a couple times a month. but while i can say a burrito was satisfying, and hit the spot, i basically never say it was an amazing thing to eat in the same way as a great, memorable meal

DK was bewildered and possibly appalled at the simplicity and Spartan minimalism of the burrito I got at the place he took us. I fucking loved it and I like to think he was holding back a chapelle encyclopedia reaction.

sig.gif
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Mazzyx wrote: »

You are wrong.

i am actually a pretty good and thoughtful person who is right about many things

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    Filler can help add good texture.

And rice is tasty.

• Options
    Preacher wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »

Just try not think about Kevin Spacey.

I have no issues with that, personally

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    The greatest trick Chipotle ever pulled was somehow convincing the world that a 1400 calorie burrito is somehow healthy.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

I've tried constructive criticism and writing up documentation, but passive aggressive comments to their coworkers when they're in earshot seems to work the best.

Jeff is the best! When he goes on a rampage everyone comes to me and I get to look good in comparison. Oh hi Jeff!

• Options
    Best burrito to me are good breakfast burritos.

Eggs with cheese, green chiles, and onions. Cooked with a little bit of green chili in the eggs but not enough to ruin the texture. Wrapped in a fresh tortilla. Covered in cheese. Broiled to melt the cheese. Then smothered in green chili.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

that's how everyone acts here

i can't stand that shit

say what you are gonna say

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Rice

Is good

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    I am watching Blue is the warmest colour

Adèle Exarchopoulos has the best kind of brown eyes there are

like you normally don't think of "colourful" when you think brown eyes but then you look at eyes like that and you're like, oh, dang

EDIT: also, what a stupidly awesome surname

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    navgoose wrote: »

Jeff is the best! When he goes on a rampage everyone comes to me and I get to look good in comparison. Oh hi Jeff!

i have the unique privilege of there being no one to turn to

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options

that's how everyone acts here

i can't stand that shit

say what you are gonna say

Right? Like so you're the fourth best person with a c in their name, you need to own that.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Work boners are the worst....

KH3 Gameplay (spoiled for being gameplay)

• Options
    edited May 2018

100%

The art is to make them feel bad for what they are doing seemingly on their own. If you direct the criticism directly at them they dig in and get defensive. If they come to the conclusion they are bad on their own they are more likely to change it.

Sleep on
  • Options
    everyone in colorado sits on the floor and puts their legs up on an ottoman and contorts and cums in their own mouth over green chili.

i like it, it's ok. it's not even in the same league as red chili tho

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    5O4Q9Rk.jpg

CNN is absolutely savage.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    everyone in colorado sits on the floor and puts their legs up on an ottoman and contorts and cums in their own mouth over green chili.

Again, you are wrong. The pattern continues.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    I am going to Boston this weekend and need dining suggestions.

I am adventurous when it comes to food and I'm from Los Angeles.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options

i challenge you to a torah recitation at 3p once the bell rings

• Options
    Doodmann wrote: »
    I am going to Boston this weekend and need dining suggestions.

I am adventurous when it comes to food and I'm from Los Angeles.

Where in Boston you going?

• Options

i challenge you to a torah recitation at 3p once the bell rings

You are cheating, you grew up speaking Hebrew.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular

You are wrong.

i am actually a pretty good and thoughtful person who is right about many things

140207_2724123_Daily_Affirmation_anvver_4.jpg

This discussion has been closed.