As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 3: Round 6 - Status Phase / Game End

• Options
    mindflare77mindflare77 OhioRegistered User regular
    Wow.

8BFpSWC.png

PSN/Steam: mindflare77
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited June 2018
    That was a 3% chance. Maybe I can get struck by lightning today too.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Any action cards at the end of combat between @38thDoe and @El Skid? Once I get that confirmation, I think I'm up?

Yup. @Zombie Hero (below) is entirely correct. I completely brainfarted this one. My bad!

mindflare77 on
    8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Isn't there an invasion step now?

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Invasion was the whole point, yes!

Will formalize orders in a bit, but the gist is since I can’t bombard I’ll jist land all my infantry on the high resource planet

Also action cards to come once I see how the PDS fire turns out

• Options
    Land all infantry on Nar.

@38thDoe for card plays or @MrBlarney for PDS fire

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Not that it matters but we have no cards to play.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Round 6 - Invasion of Nar

Space Cannon Defense

N'orr has 3 Infantry.
    Jol-Nar has 3 Infantry II.

Jol-Nar has 1 PDS on Nar for Space Cannon Defense. +1 die roll for Plasma Scoring. -1 to hit for N'orr Antimass Deflectors.

Geth roll 2d10t6 for Jol-Nar Space Cannon Defense

Jol-Nar Space Cannon Defense:
    2d10t6 1 [2d10t6=3, 6]

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    N'orr plays Action Card "Maneuvering Jets" in reaction to the Jol-Nar Space Cannon hit:

Maneuvering Jets
    Before you assign hits produced by another player's Space Cannon roll: Cancel 1 hit.

@38thDoe, got any responses?

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    *Unresponsive*

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Alright then, I'll wait to hear from @El Skid if he has any plays.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Play Morale Boost-same text as above(sorry phone posting)

• Options
    @MrBlarney for invasion rolls. I'm assuming @38thDoe has no cards to play for the entirety ( For which, you have our sympathies)

8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    I am still scratching my head at the no play thing, but I guess I’ll take it!

• Options
    I don’t have cards that say win this battle.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Exhaust Magen defense grid if that’s not automatic I guess.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Oh wow that sucks. I forgot about that tech. I guess that kills my morale boost :(

• Options
    Combat Round 1

N'orr has 3 Infantry. +1 to hit from Unrelenting. +1 to hit from Morale Boost. 0 die rolls due to Jol-Nar Magen Defense Grid.
    Jol-Nar has 3 Infantry II. -1 to hit from Fragile.

Geth roll 3d10t8 for Jol-Nar

Jol-Nar:
    3d10t8 1 [3d10t8=4, 3, 8]

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Oh oops probably should have played teklar legion there.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    @El Skid for potential plays. @38thDoe for potential plays (of Tekklar).

8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    I kept expecting you to play tekklar, and even hinted for you, but I believe it's too late now- the note states it has to be played at the start of invasion combat.

• Options
    N'orr loses 1 Infantry.

Combat Round 2

N'orr has 2 Infantry. +1 to hit from Unrelenting.
    Jol-Nar has 3 Infantry II. -1 to hit from Fragile.

Geth roll 2d10t7 for N'orr
    Geth roll 3d10t8 for Jol-Nar

N'orr:
    2d10t7 1 [2d10t7=5, 9]
    Jol-Nar:
    3d10t8 2 [3d10t8=9, 3, 10]

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    2 hits from Jol-Nar, 1 hit from N'orr. @El Skid and @38thDoe for possibly closing remarks on this battle.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Apparently your ground forces are better than your gunners anyway... well played sir!

I could try and do more but forcing a tie doesn't really help so oh well... I tried! Curse you, Magen defense grid!

El Skid on
  • Options
    El Skid wrote: Β»
    I kept expecting you to play tekklar, and even hinted for you, but I believe it's too late now- the note states it has to be played at the start of invasion combat.

I have to admit to being too demoralized to do much other than role-play that turtle from the never-ending story.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Round 6: Action Phase Update 1

The Ghosts of Creuss: Play the primary ability of the (1) Leadership Strategy Card, allocating 2 counters to Tactic Pool and 1 counter to Strategy Pool. (TP 1 --> 3, SP 1 --> 2)
    Hacan plays on the secondary, exhausting Kamdorn (1I), Coorneeq (2I), Resculon (3I), and Torkan (3I) to allocate 1 counter to Tactic Pool and 2 counters to Strategy Pool. (TP 3 --> 4, SP 3 --> 5)
    Arborec plays on the secondary, exhausting Nestphar (2I), Arinam (2I), Centauri (3I), Dal Bootha (2I), Gral (1I), Lodor (1I), and Meer (4I) to allocate 2 counters to Tactic Pool and 3 counters to Strategy Pool. (TP 3 --> 5, SP 1 --> 4)
    Sol plays on the secondary, exhausting Mecatol Rex (6I), Lor (2I), and Qucen'n (2I) to allocate 2 counters to Tactic Pool and 1 counter to Strategy Pool. (TP 2 --> 4, SP 2 --> 3)
    Jol-Nar plays on the secondary, exhausting Jol (2I), Mellon (2I), and Wellon (2I) to allocate 1 counter to each of Tactic Pool and Strategy Pool. (TP 4 --> 5, SP 4 --> 5)
    N'orr plays on the secondary, exhausting Hercant (1I), Mehar Xull (3I), and Saudor (2I) to allocate 1 counter to each of Tactic Pool and Strategy Pool. (TP 2 --> 3, FP 4 --> 5)
    Federation of Sol: Activate the Sol Home System. (TP 4 --> 3)
    Move in 1 Dreadnought, 2 Carriers, and 6 Fighters from Quann.
    During space combat, Sol damages 1 Dreadnought and 1 Carrier and loses 1 Carrier and 1 Fighter, while Arborec expends Action Cards "Shields Holding" and "Direct Hit" (AC 7 --> 5) and loses 3 Cruisers, 1 Carrier, 4 Fighters, and 3 Infantry; combat resolves in favor of Sol.
    Gen Synthesis reserves 3 Arborec Infantry.
    Exhaust Jord (4R), Arnor (2R), Quann (2R), +1R from Sarween Tools to build 1 Dreadnought (4R), 1 Destroyer (1R), and 3 Fighters (3R) at Jord.
    Sardakk N'orr Play the primary ability of the (4) Construction Strategy Card, placing 1 Space Dock on Tren'lak and 1 PDS on Quinarra.
    Use "Minister of Technology" to exhaust Quinarra (3R), Arretze (2R), New Albion (1R), Starpoint (3R), +1R from Sarween Tools to build 2 Cruisers (4R), 2 Destroyers (2R), 2 Fighters (2R), and 2 Infantry (2R) across Quinarra and Tren'lak.
    Hacan plays on the secondary (SP 5 --> 4), placing a command counter from the reinforcements into the Tequ'ran-Torkan system and gaining 1 PDS on Torkan.
    Jol-Nar plays on the secondary (SP 5 --> 4), placing a command counter from the reinforcements into the Lazar-Sakulag system and gaining 1 PDS on Sakulag.
    Sardakk N'orr: Use Fleet Logistics to take a second action.
    Activate the Jol-Nar Home System. (TP 3 --> 2)
    Move in 1 Dreadnought, 1 Cruiser, 1 Fighter, and 1 Infantry from the Alpha Wormhole system, 2 Cruisers, 1 Fighter, and 1 Infantry from Quinarra, and 1 Cruiser and 1 Infantry from Mehar Xull.
    During space combat, N'orr suffers no losses while Jol-Nar expends Action Card "Morale Boost" (AC 6 --> 5) and loses 1 Destroyer and 6 Fighters; combat resolves in favor of N'orr.
    Land 3 Infantry on Nar.
    During invasion combat, N'orr expends Action Card "Morale Boost" (AC 7 --> 6) and loses 3 Infantry while Jol-Nar uses technology "Magen Defense Grid" and loses 1 Infantry; combat resolves in favor of Jol-Nar.

Current Map: Round 6, Action Phase Update 1

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan - 8 VP
    Universities of Jol-Nar - 7 VP
    Federation of Sol - 6 VP
    The Arborec - 4 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 3 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 2 VP

Public Objectives
    Develop Weaponry (1 VP): Own 2 unit upgrade technologies.: Sol, Jol-Nar, N'orr, Hacan
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Jol-Nar, Sol, Hacan, Creuss
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.: Hacan, Arborec, N'orr
    Sway the Council (1 VP): Spend 8 influence.: Hacan, Sol, Jol-Nar
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.: Jol-Nar, Arborec, N'orr, Creuss, Sol
    Found a Golden Age (2 VP): Spend 16 resources.
    Galvanize the People (2 VP): Spend a total of 6 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.
    3 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan: Learn Secrets of the Cosmos (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in 3 systems that are each adjacent to an anomaly.
    Forge an Alliance (Status Phase, 1 VP): Control 4 cultural planets.
    1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    The Arborec: Monopolize Production (Status Phase, 1 VP): Control 4 industrial planets.
    Become the Gatekeeper (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in a system that contains an Alpha wormhole and 1 or more ships in a system that contains a Beta wormhole.
    1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    Federation of Sol: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.

Special Objectives
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP): Claimed by Hacan.
    Imperial Primary Ability (1 VP): Claimed by Sol once (Round 2).
    Hacan's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Sol.
    Creuss' Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Jol-Nar.
    Imperial Rider (1 VP): Successful prediction by Hacan.

The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77)
    Commodities: 0 / 6
    Trade Goods: 4
    Action Cards: 6

Tactic Pool: 4
    Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 4

Promissory Notes: Arborec's Ceasefire (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Trade Convoys)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Duranium Armor, Dreadnought II, Carrier II, PDS II

Worlds:
    X - Kamdorn (0R, 1I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    R - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Wrath of Kenara: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. After you roll a die during a Space Combat in this system, you may spend 1 Trade Good to apply +1 to the result.
    - Racial Technology: Production Biomes (Green, requires 2 Green): Action: Exhaust this card and spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to gain 4 Trade Goods and choose 1 other player; that player gains 2 Trade Goods.
    - Racial Technology: Quantum Datahub Node (Yellow, requires 3 Yellow): At the end of the Strategy Phase, you may spend 1 token from your Strategy pool and give another player 3 of your Trade Goods. If you do, give 1 of your Strategy cards to that player and take 1 of his Strategy cards.
    - Masters of Trade: You do not have to spend a Command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Trade Strategy card.
    - Guild Ships: You can negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor.
    - Arbiters: When negotiating a transaction, Action Cards can be exchanged as part of that transaction.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Trade Convoys: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, you may negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Hacan player's units, return this card to the Hacan player.

The Arborec (Zombie Hero)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 2
    Action Cards: 5

Tactic Pool: 5
    Fleet Pool: 4

Promissory Notes: N'orr's Ceasefire (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Stymie)
    Technology: Magen Defense Grid, Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Letani Warrior II, Fighter II, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    X - Nestphar (3R, 2I)
    X - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    R - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Letani Warrior (Infantry): As Infantry, but Production 1.
    - Flagship: Duha Menaimon: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. After you activate this system, you may produce up to 5 units in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Bioplasmosis (Green, requires 2 Green): At the end of the Status Phase, you may remove any number of Infantry from planets you control and place them on 1 or more planets you control in the same or adjacent systems.
    - Racial Technology: Letani Warrior II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7. Production 2. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Mitosis: Your Space Docks cannot produce Infantry. At the start of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Stymie: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Arborec player cannot produce units in or adjacent to non-home systems that contain 1 or more of your units. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Arborec player's units, return this card to the Arborec player.

Federation of Sol (Lykouragh)
    Commodities: 0 / 4

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: Hacan's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Military Support)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Advanced Carrier II, Fighter II, Spec Ops II

Worlds:
    X - Jord (4R, 2I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    X - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    X - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Advanced Carrier (Carrier): As Carrier, but Carry Capacity 6.
    - Racial Unit: Spec Ops (Infantry): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7.
    - Flagship: Genesis: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 12. Sustain Damage. At the end of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements in this system's space area.
    - Starting Technologies: Neural Motivator, Antimass Deflectors
    - Racial Technology: Spec Ops II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 6. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Racial Technology: Advanced Carrier II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue): As Carrier, but Movement 2, Capacity 8. Sustain Damage.
    - Orbital Drop: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on 1 planet you control.
    - Versatile: When you gain command tokens during the Status Phase, gain 1 additional command token.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Military Support: At the start of the Sol player's turn: Remove 1 token from the Sol player's Strategy pool, if able, and return it to his reinforcements. Then, you may place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control. Then, return this card to the Sol player.

Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe)
    Trade Goods: 25
    Action Cards: 5

Tactic Pool: 5
    Fleet Pool: 6

Promissory Notes: Sol's Ceasefire, Creuss' Support for the Throne, N'orr's Tekklar Legion (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Sarween Tools, Integrated Economy, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, PDS II, Dreadnought II, Infantry II

Worlds:
    X - Jol (1R, 2I)
    R - Nar (2R, 3I)
    R - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    R - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    R - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    R - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)
    R - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: J.N.S. Hylarim: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When making a combat roll for this ship, each (pre-modified) roll of 9 or 10 produces 2 additional hits.
    - Racial Technology: Spacial Conduit Cylinder (Blue, requires 2 Blue): You may exhaust this card after you ativate a system that contains 1 or more of your units; that system is adjacent to all other systems that contain 1 or more of your units during this activation.
    - Racial Technology: E-Res Siphons (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, gain 4 Trade Goods.
    - Fragile: Apply -1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Brilliant: When you spend a command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Technology Strategy card, you may resolve the primary ability instead.
    - Analytical: When you research a technology that is not a unit upgrade technology, you may ignore 1 prerequisite.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Research Agreement: After the Jol-Nar researches a technology that is not a faction technology: Gain that technology. Then, return this card to the Jol-Nar player.

Sardakk N'orr (El Skid)
    Commodities: 0 / 3

Tactic Pool: 2
    Fleet Pool: 5
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Hyper Metabolism, Sarween Tools, Integrated Economy, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Light/Wave Deflector, Cruiser II, Fighter II, Exotrireme II

Worlds:
    R - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    X - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    X - Arretze (2R, 0I)
    X - Hercant (1R, 1I)
    X - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    X - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    R - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody) SPEAKER
    Trade Goods: 4
    Action Cards: 4

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: Jol-Nar's Research Agreement (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Antimass Deflectors, Wormhole Generator, Sarween Tools, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Plasma Scoring, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    R - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    R - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    R - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    R - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Agenda Effects
    Anti-Intellectual Revolution - After a player researches a technology, they must destroy 1 of their non-fighter ships.
    Minister of Industry - Held by N'orr. When the owner of this card places a space dock in a system, their units in that system may use their Production abilities.
    Regulated Conscription - When a player produces units, they produce only 1 fighter or infantry for its cost instead of 2.

Order of Play
    The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody): (1) Leadership
    Federation of Sol (Lykouragh): (3) Politics
    Sardakk N'orr (El Skid): (4) Construction
    The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77): (6) Warfare Current Player
    Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe): (7) Technology
    The Arborec (Zombie Hero): (8) Imperial

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    @MrBlarney My infantry gets to roll to live I think.
    @mindflare77 for next assuming they don't care if my infantry is +/- 1

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    edited June 2018
    The Hacan do not care how many infantry you have on your planet. They'd have to get through our blockade of ships helpfully guarding you from harm as you steam to victory!

El Skid on
  • Options
    Play Spy on the Sardakk N'orr.

Action: Choose 1 player. That player gives you 1 random action card from his hand.
    @MrBlarney for execution. @El Skid (or anyone else) for sabotage. @Lykouragh @38thDoe @Zombie Hero @Brody

8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    Also, @38thDoe now that you've survived the N'orr assault, any interest in selling off the Legion?

8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    No sabotage.

Trying to think how this could backfire on me.... give me a few.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    So I can sabotage this and use a sabotage, or I can let you pick a random card and maybe get the sabotage?

No Sabo

• Options
    No Sabotage

Steam
  • Options
    Showing you a card, Hacan.

Steam
  • Options
    38thDoe wrote: Β»
    No sabotage.

Trying to think how this could backfire on me.... give me a few.

The Hacan have 8 VP and are the only ones who could possibly beat you assuming you can claim even 1 private objective this turn. Im sure helping them could not possibly backfire!

• Options
    How are ties handled? Or are VP claimed in speaker order?

Steam
  • Options
    VP are claimed in initiative order, based off of strategy card.

8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    oh, okay. That's slightly better than Speaker order.

Steam
  • Options
    If this weren't a 6 hour game i would not be a fan of that rule, but it's understandable because why add an hour for overtime.

Steam
  • Options
    LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    no sabo