As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Am I a robot?

2»

• Options
    XaviarXaviar Registered User regular
    Also just chiming in the the captchas are loading VEERRRYYY SLOOWWWLLLLYYY.

• Options
    hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    I would like to express my frustration with these stupid Captchas that I routinely fail multiple times because apparently Google and I don't agree on what constitutes a "street sign."

Also that I run into these Captchas a lot because I use Google's smart boolean search tools, which makes Google super suspicious that someone's actually using their features to perform better searches.

• Options
    Although now I seem to be able to just scroll down from the naughty list alert and the forum is below it like normal.

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    edited June 2018
    the GB/Irish politics thread in D&D is now in a permenant loop of showing the page, loading the robot screen and then loading the page again.

The looping stopped but the captchas continue. I am now an expert on street signage.

Snicketysnick on
    7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    Also these Captchas are plowing right into my UBlock/UMatrix setup and not loading at all on my Firefox. Which I'll assume is more a me problem than anything, but good heavens this is annoying.

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    edited June 2018
    And now it’s comin up again. And formatting is broken on mobile.

Edit: and suddenly fixed?

skeldare on
    Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    DivideByZeroDivideByZero Social Justice Blackguard Registered User regular
    On chrome/pc was just getting an infinite loop where the captcha reloads before it can be clicked through.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKERS
  • Options
    hippofant wrote: »
    I would like to express my frustration with these stupid Captchas that I routinely fail multiple times because apparently Google and I don't agree on what constitutes a "street sign."

Also that I run into these Captchas a lot because I use Google's smart boolean search tools, which makes Google super suspicious that someone's actually using their features to perform better searches.

Also just because there happens to be a street sign in view does not mean that there is road in view. Google.

• Options
    Xaviar wrote: »
    hippofant wrote: »

Also just because there happens to be a street sign in view does not mean that there is road in view. Google.

Sometimes Google just shows me a giant picture of a billboard, and I still don't know what I'm supposed to do with those.

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular

I am a Dirty Computer. I am ready to be cleaned.

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    it's calmed down for me I think

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Geth's revolution appears to have failed.

again