As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

So do you guys treat your cats like tiny furry baby people or what [nsf56k]

• Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    bongi wrote: »
    i just yelled at my cat because he's spent the whole night systematically covering every uncovered part of our new sofa with clods of hair and now he's sulking in the corner so job well done

i think he was trying to decorate it as some kind of gift

well we see how appreciative you are

he worked all night on that

CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    My cats name is Dinner.

Sometimes I call him Dindin.
    or dumbass, or Goddamnit-why-are-always-under-my-fucking-feet-when-I'm-trying-to-turn-around!!

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I was taking care of my friends cat while he was home for Christmas. He named him Optimus Prime.

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I was taking care of my friends cat while he was home for Christmas. He named him Optimus Prime.

i hope whenever he streched you made the "dsh dsh dsh dun dsh" sound

CrackedLens on
  • Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    My cats aren't allowed in the house anymore because after living together and being fine for the past 4 years they decided they were gonna start to have a spray-war in the basement. :/

Perrsun on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Perrsun wrote: »
    My cats aren't allowed in the house anymore because after living together and being fine for the past 4 years they decided they were gonna start to have a spray-war in the basement. :/

spray 'em back

show them who's boss

CrackedLens on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

I didn't think about it. I did say pew pew pew to him when he hissed at me the first night.

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

I didn't think about it. I did say pew pew pew to him when he hissed at me the first night.

or

you could have attached a small battle ax to his paw

then swing a medevil mace at him in a duel to rule the earth's energon

maybe i'm thinking too much into this

CrackedLens on
  • Options
    GABBO GABBO GABBOGABBO GABBO GABBO Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I make up songs about my cats virtually every day.
    Usually it's a regular pop song with their name inserted.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I just got up, and I tucked in Chica under the blankets so she wouldn't feel cold. It looked like she was smiling. Also, she likes sticking her head in shoes.

It's just the cutest thing ever.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    cats are butts

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    cats are butts

dawgs 4 lyfe yo

CrackedLens on
  • Options
    SilvoculousSilvoculous Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Also, she likes sticking her head in shoes.

Don't they all. It's one of those mysteries that sits right alongside sitting on paper and butting their heads against your face.

Silvoculous on
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Also, she likes sticking her head in shoes.

Don't they all. It's one of those mysteries that sits right alongside sitting on paper and butting their heads against your face.

We're trying to get a picture of her sticking her head in a boot or cuddling up in a shoebox. But when she sees the camera and freezes.

You know when you cuddle you cat too hard and then they stick out their paws to your face, their fuwwy wittle arms go all rigid and stuff? I swear I can almost hear 'no means NO'.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited December 2007

i usually sing 'hey jude(/gus)' to my cat when he's looking down

bongi on
  • Options
    SilvoculousSilvoculous Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    You know when you cuddle you cat too hard and then they stick out their paws to your face, their fuwwy wittle arms go all rigid and stuff? I swear I can almost hear 'no means NO'.

Mine does that even if I'm not cuddling her. You get your face real close and she's just like *...pushes*

Silvoculous on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    man, my brother in law and his wife have the meanest cat in the world

she hisses at everything and every one

and then for christmas they put her in this sweater thing

it did not improve her mood

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2007

take a sad cat

and make him better

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Rufus_ShinraRufus_Shinra Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Just in case it hasn't been posted yet:

cat_proximity.png

Rufus_Shinra on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007

cat_proximity.png

This thread is six pages. That is a large image. You can't fucking scan the thread for it? Is your foruming time seriously that fucking important?

Straightzi on
  • Options
    Rufus_ShinraRufus_Shinra Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Queertzi wrote: »

snip

This thread is six pages. That is a large image. You can't fucking scan the thread for it? Is your foruming time seriously that fucking important?

You want me to wait for 6 pages of high resolution cat pictures to load on my slow internet connection just so I don't double post?

Fuck you?

Rufus_Shinra on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Queertzi wrote: »

snip

You want me to wait for 6 pages of high resolution cat pictures to load on my slow internet connection just so I don't double post?

Fuck you?

Yeah, actually, I do.

Plus, cats are cute. Look at them.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

I usually sing "Morning Train" with the gozer's name in place of "baby."

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited December 2007

take a sad cat

and make him better

he also has a flea allergy, maybe i should change it to 'remember, don't let them under your skin'

bongi on
  • Options
    Just Like ThatJust Like That Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Cats always seem sort of detached and self-centered to me. As though the only reason they even look at you sometimes is because you give them food.

I'm fairly certain that, if cats had opposable thumbs, they would group up with a bunch of other cats and perform a coup d’état on your house the next time you left it.

Dogs, on the other hand, are awesome and are always totally psyched to see you

Just Like That on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    my dog is the best

doggy.jpg
    shannon3.jpg
    shannon2.jpg

Raneados on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007
    Tobasco wrote: »
    Cats always seem sort of detached and self-centered to me. As though the only reason they even look at you sometimes is because you give them food.

I'm fairly certain that, if cats had opposable thumbs, they would group up with a bunch of other cats and perform a coup d’état on your house the next time you left it.

The way I see it, cats have standards. Any drooling retard can get a reasonably sociable dog to be his best friend, but cats are pickier.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2007

My cat wakes me up every morning by purring in my face so I'll pet him.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

My cat wakes me up every morning by purring in my face so I'll pet him.
    I have to wake my cat up.

He's so fucking lazy

Zombies Tossed My Salad! on
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Druhim wrote: »

The way I see it, cats have standards. Any drooling retard can get a reasonably sociable dog to be his best friend, but cats are pickier.

cats are 100% uppity bitches

Dogs? Dogs just want to hang out and eat peanut butter.

Dogs are superior

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Stale wrote: »

Dogs are superior
    look, just cause your dog licks peanut butter out of your ass crack..

wait, I think I have to concede this one

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I currently have 3 cats, 2 female and a male.

Females are Ping and Kimi, male is Largo.

Ping is a bit dense, likes to fall of of things and doesn't really care where she puts her feet. She also spends a ridiculous amount of time staring at the reflection in the TV.

Kimi is slightly skittish but pretends she is royalty and deems most people unfit to touch her. She loves to lick things (paper, people, leather chairs) when she is happy. You can tell when she is at the zenith of purring pleasure because she'll be licking the end of your nose.

Largo is the oldest, too smart for his own good and generally laid back. He brooks no shit in his home and keeps the other two in line. When we first brought the two young wimminz into his life he set about drilling them with military precision until he felt he could lie on the bed in relative peace.

I really should take the pics I've got off my crappy digital camera.

Junpei on
  • Options
    BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Junpei wrote: »
    I currently have 3 cats, 2 female and a male.

Females are Ping and Kimi, male is Largo.

Ping is a bit dense, likes to fall of of things and doesn't really care where she puts her feet. She also spends a ridiculous amount of time staring at the reflection in the TV.

Kimi is slightly skittish but pretends she is royalty and deems most people unfit to touch her. She loves to lick things (paper, people, leather chairs) when she is happy. You can tell when she is at the zenith of purring pleasure because she'll be licking the end of your nose.

Largo is the oldest, too smart for his own good and generally laid back. He brooks no shit in his home and keeps the other two in line. When we first brought the two young wimminz into his life he set about drilling them with military precision until he felt he could lie on the bed in relative peace.

I really should take the pics I've got off my crappy digital camera.

haha, you really like megatokyo, don't you?

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    ugh, the very mention of MT makes me feel dirty

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I have a picture of my dog wearing a headcrab

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Belruel wrote: »
    haha, you really like megatokyo, don't you?

My fiance liked/s it I don't think either of us actually reads it anymore and the names stuck : b

My suggestions for pet names are often rejected out of hand because she doesn't want to have to call them to food by shouting "Retards" a lot >.>

I love my kitties but they try their best to make it hard sometimes.

Junpei on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I'd like a headcrab

I would wear that motherfucker

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    That knitted brain slug that Sheri made would be awesome. Could strap it to one of my cats.

Junpei on
  • Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I have a picture of my dog wearing a headcrab

This didn't happen unless you post a picture right now.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Dogs are superior

fuck you mate

it depends on the cat

my cat is awesome

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif