As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Show off your [Screenshots] thread II: NSFFIOS

• Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    More AC Origins.

It's a really pretty looking game.
    qk4cigpl44c2.jpg
    epxxmpuf0ufe.jpg
    29lmkx54ebcc.jpg
    mz0f4nbbjc0z.jpg
    dlhzrx33j2xs.jpg

Kelor on
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    xhd6j73qezd7.jpg
    397o8l7e86yx.jpg
    193zre7nw0z0.jpg
    69nn9h6sxd4o.jpg
    iv0n95skkv9a.jpg
    3r8p2dv1e1qm.jpg
    81q32c35st3w.jpg
    iutk7dbxotw6.jpg

Kelor on
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    rxsc331ziw1j.jpg
    7jk5bhjnvhfv.jpg
    idlb2escx2pu.jpg
    ontbqs2u75s1.jpg
    hwzwq6ij1tn2.jpg
    bjyi7jxp94b2.jpg
    7euf1kmeyenr.jpg
    e5j5chqni7sz.jpg
    yrmkiubluaw4.jpg
    dfd0vtanu7ff.jpg

Kelor on
  • Options
    Linespider5Linespider5 ALL HAIL KING KILLMONGER Registered User regular
    @Kelor out of curiosity, how does that filter look in motion? Is it smooth, or jumbly like a Doctor Katz episode?

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    Sea of Thieves (Closed Beta) on the XB1. Not under NDA, unlike the alpha:

qu6314xjf8hr.png
    kFw92Hj.jpg

GN0cFSK.jpg

6dkCjuF.jpg

giwAzXo.jpg

• Options
    @Kelor out of curiosity, how does that filter look in motion? Is it smooth, or jumbly like a Doctor Katz episode?

Sadly something like Reshade doesn't exist for it, I add it onto the screenshots afterwards. It doesn't always work for shots with darker tones, but sometimes it looks just incredible.
    c148opazqtz4.jpg
    83v645wn9g8c.jpg
    bjigj5cjt3bu.jpg
    arcv2b7jweu4.jpg
    3x8mon3dvbp4.jpg
    ixgae2yx6sx1.jpg
    yv471e47i4lw.jpg
    ccfwhujrir50.jpg
    19tnikafn335.jpg

• Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    Man, Wonderboy (or Wondergirl in this case): The Dragon's Trap is one of the prettiest games I've ever played. It's so pretty that I want to keep playing despite the fact that I'm garbage at it. And it somehow looks even better in motion than it does in screenshots! Also, I liked that they changed the titlescreen to WonderGirl if you decide to play as the girl instead of the boy.

3AeApIO.jpg

rR0K5S8.jpg

i1QTBD2.jpg

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    A few more of 'Sea of Thieves':

EI4OZuu.jpg

qL1FE8H.jpg
    VT9l1h0.jpg

Note to self: Do not leave this cursed chest unattended on your ship. It's crying can produce enough water to flood and sink your vessel.
    Which is kiiiiind of a problem when you have four other chests you need to load up, and the ship re-spawns two islands away; whilst you have to desperately hide, alone, from another attacking crew, whilst your crew mate valiantly goes and retrieves your ship.

sApJeWD.jpg

Also found this super-rare gold Captain's Chest during said shenanigans. Worth a lot of coin! :)

• Options
    ztqmw1lyocom.jpg
    wsbaf4z8l9ff.jpg
    hk50crq4dsbh.jpg
    ktiz6ldwg6f9.jpg
    0iaia18zmga2.jpg
    q7zsumwp3xut.jpg
    taixjz9olom8.jpg
    khej0y0l8jd1.jpg

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    Please stop posting beautiful screenshots of a game with a gorgeous filter I can't play the game in, it's upsetting.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    ?.jpg

Your walls can't save you.

Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    A few more of 'Sea of Thieves':

EI4OZuu.jpg

qL1FE8H.jpg
    VT9l1h0.jpg

Note to self: Do not leave this cursed chest unattended on your ship. It's crying can produce enough water to flood and sink your vessel.
    Which is kiiiiind of a problem when you have four other chests you need to load up, and the ship re-spawns two islands away; whilst you have to desperately hide, alone, from another attacking crew, whilst your crew mate valiantly goes and retrieves your ship.

sApJeWD.jpg

Also found this super-rare gold Captain's Chest during said shenanigans. Worth a lot of coin! :)

Important question: could you sneak the Chest of Sorrow onto an enemy boat?

• Options
    edited February 2018
    Important question: could you sneak the Chest of Sorrow onto an enemy boat?
    If you were sneaky enough, yes, you probably could. That's a good idea, there are a few places on the galleon where you might be able to hide it. :D :hydra: :+1:

Zilla360 on
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    ?.jpeg
    I found a civilian in an alien dropship, where they never should spawn and I doubt the three aliens on the bottom floor would have not shot at him but somehow.....
    "How the blood soaked protestant hell did you get up here?"
    "I don't know, help me!"
    "Run!"

• Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    Is this old-school XCom with a graphical upgrade?

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    Xenonauts

But if you want X-Com with quality of life upgrades, download OpenXCom

• Options
    Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    Xenonauts is much more of a sequel to the original Xcom than the current XCOM games (which is not to say that the current XCOM games are bad, they're just almost completely and totally unlike the original game). Big randomly-generated maps, enemies are all over the place instead of clumped up in patrolling squads until they activate, plenty of destructible terrain, actual armored vehicles, etc.

Sprite graphics, but everything is meant for HD screens. Preserves the gameplay style of the original, while also overhauling it quite a bit to allow for things like utilizing cover. The last time I played, the air war played a much larger factor in the arc of the game (lots and lots of ships to shoot down later in the game), though that might have been balanced differently since then.

• Options
    MortifiedPenguinMortifiedPenguin Registered User regular
    So my coop campaign with a friend continues. Myself as High Elves and him as the Empire (for his first game). We're closing in on the coop campaign victory conditions.

As I pulled up the game last night I laughed. His empire is a T-Rex, and my one settlement I took up north to have a staging ground for Archaeon is a hat!
    C5F3F4F8E71C8BE689F95FE78E3502F9D3B0762F

He usually doesn't need my help (like controlling his cavalry while he focuses on the line) in battles, so I get to watch and take nice pictures.

15BCDD41B92E3320D4BCD0179B3303034ADB740F

C5175DBF3F20A2FDE00D0004FE83476F0AF1300C

67010D79FFCA8804B98410460412B84BAF4AA807

82A4F3B75BE810BFD4B013E29030C0A6D533404F

• Options
    Cav is hard for me to use, not because of mechanics but because I always have to find a good angle for the screenshot on impact or just before. Too much watching Battle of Gondor in High School for me.

Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    ?.jpg

Tis but a flesh wound

a super bad one oh god do mechs bleed or is this something else

Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    Working on my infinity bracelet in Geneforge 3.

QiOe6YJ.png

Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    Outlast 2

*checks to see if the coast is clear, picks up and starts reading note before hearing loud noises and turns around*

D00eUFP.jpg

Me: "Oh hey....lets talk about this."

• Options
    ?.jpg

"Get your shit together, Leafhi!" I didn't see a single fire dragon among them!"

Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    Good news, the boss glitched out and I was able to pump him full of bullets.
    ?.jpeg

The bad news is that the bride defected shortly after I got this sweet shot. Mainly due to all the zombies that attacked her so I could get the props necessary for this sweet shot.
    ?.jpeg

• Options
    love even the small moments in Total Warhammer 2. Discovering a half set-up Dark Elf camp after I ambushed and killed most of them. Great backdrop and attention to world detail.

?.jpg

Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Battletech. My current mech has a gigantic flashlight chest and is good at murder. He finished this guy off and then just sprayed him with his machine guns after he was down for no good reason. sadist.

XlqV7a8.jpg

Frei on
    Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    I feel like I post in this thread way too much but I just like taking screenshots.

Ancestors, a semi-indie RTS is pretty intense. Lots of great animations, reminds me of old school Dawn of War.

?.jpg

Noble takes Prince.

?.jpg

The Civil War ends.

?.jpg

Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Fallout 4

S6bUB1c.jpg

01l8XAo.gif

Dr. Chaos on
  • Options
    'The Crew 2' on the XB1X:

n9O6fWX.jpg

GDLTcPc.jpg

EbdZ8ia.jpg

More:
    Nzis7Db.jpg

iuViIff.jpg

0zbJreG.jpg
    I really feel like I'm not supposed to be here, on this cruise ship.
    The appearance of water in the pool is merely a suggestion, and the geometry clipping is inconsistent all over the place. :lol:

3ysoZ3j.jpg

NtyfQ6B.jpg
    ("Is this the way to the buffet bar?") :P

• Options
    edited July 2018
    This is not the steam thread

Stand by

RoyceSraphim on
  • Options
    I really love Mr. Lionhearted's model/detailing. The gems, straps and buckles, the shield and pauldrons with a lion motif. The crown and facial hair are just a bonus. I'm glad they didn't just put a generic full helmet on him and call it a day and modeled something unique for it.

FnBpAXl.png

Politely letting the orc warboss know that Bretonnia is not a good vacation spot for anyone who thinks razing its villages is a fun experience:

BNGeN5w.png

Sometime around then, his neighbor decides to make it rain lead and turn entire units into sludge. No idea what Gelt will do next, probably just some weirdo alchemy/magic thing where he accidentally turns his arms into cannons.

e2xtALo.png

Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2018
    So, Trails of Cold Steel continues to be pretty great.

Vf6jj0t.png?1

JvLBaK8.png?2

Stabbity Style on
    Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    A0jjSO7.jpg

"Good god where did you guys get all these guns, I have like 300 guys who aren't even wearing shirts or armor."

Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    Dishonored: Death of the Outsider

MjDSaNc.png

ggFTJZs.png

• Options
    edited August 2018
    I was watching this hoplite (enemy in white armor) in this battle and he was just skewering guys left and right, but at some point I think he got the idea he was Achilles or something, so he did this:

exMoK52.jpg

So one of my guys just did this:

N1uFQkA.jpg

Playing Rise of the Republic, I had never seen this animation: guy gets his spear stuck in a guys shield as he tries to impale him on the ground and has to wrestle it out and have a do-over:

IefuMEC.jpg

There's plenty of unit variety, but lots of hoplite action from some of the key factions. This whole battle was fought in a shallow river, wish I would have taken more pics because that water got very bloody.

92G40nd.jpg

Also a tribe attacked me while I was trying to consolidate my republic, so I burned down their makeshift fort when they tried to run away, and murdered them all. Yay!

W2WQbG3.jpg

Frei on
    Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    also been playing Napoleon: Total War again and surprised how it still looks so great. the naval battles especially, with how detailed the ships are and how much they put into the atmosphere. they're hard to learn and get into but it's so worth it once you do, it's so satisfying to line up a perfect broadside and watch a giant ship just split in half and slowly sink (it's also fun to just ram straight through a ship)

?.jpg

Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    Spiderman is really pretty, they threw a lot of money at it.

n1ZSg5R.jpg
    RAuG3Ua.jpg
    u6NH3JN.jpg?1
    XBFN75z.jpg?1
    KWElWtI.jpg
    irvrAng.jpg
    BAWkhN9.jpg
    ExZpHI4.jpg
    gOYNTW4.jpg
    KpDdnv9.jpg
    XJKwbIX.jpg

• Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    Can I just repost mine from the Spider-Man thread. I’m sorry if that’s bad form I just really love this game and I’m really happy with the ones I’ve taken
    Pics

ydb7dsr623w2.jpg

311bc9ddjhlq.jpg

t6xlcs4owaaz.jpg

j2r4748ahnda.jpg

v5fs82yjfwxm.jpg

9yis1jkhljc1.jpg

jrnltwjs8gs3.jpg

hue8iz59ng0c.jpg

ln3k2szo187c.jpg[/spoiler]
    More screenshots! More I say!

8i3ep2x9clhe.jpg

avtihah7zipv.jpg

7ter138hhdjn.jpg

gcrv4n0rigu3.jpg

d6e6pah1v6yv.jpg

eagzfa6n9e42.jpg

jcgzbs2ukakd.jpg

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    my wife said "how do you not get distracted by how tight and form fitting the butt is in all his costumes" and now it's all I can think about while playing

thanks wife

Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    I mean... Spider-man is thicc.

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve