As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hello [chat]

1929394959698»

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    After ten years of heavy play, my XBOX 360 had the RROD flash on tonight. Time to buy an XBONE.
    To replace your stolen xbox360 according to your insurance cliam

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    edited July 2018
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Geth, render unto Narwhal that which is Narwhal's.

A Playstation, a copy of the Goldeneye video game and a half eaten McDonald's cheeseburger. Narwhal got hungry earlier.

Harry Dresden on
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    I can't buy a PS4 because I have too many XBOX 360 games and I need that sweet sweet backwards compatibility.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

A Playstation, a copy of the Goldeneye video game and a half eaten McDonald's cheeseburger. Narwhal got hungry earlier.

I will happily accept exactly these things, yes :D

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular

But you can’t play Goldeneye on PlayStation!

I know because it supported four players and didn’t have a bunch of tacked on FMV

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Holy shit A Quiet Place is so good. We finished it and fuuuuuck that was awesome.

• Options
    SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular

...you mean Goldeneye: Rogue Agent, right? Because the original Goldeneye was N64 exclusive

• Options
    I can't buy a PS4 because I have too many XBOX 360 games and I need that sweet sweet backwards compatibility.
    Sounds like Xbox won your patronage

• Options
    Like, I suspect part of Khoo's leaving was a conversation about being satisfied with where the company had grown to, and what it had become (primarily, a convention-running organization). The comic acts as the adhesive that brought the community together, and Mike and Jerry seem to enjoy doing it and sharing their opinion through the news articles, and of course sales of merch, collections, etc. certainly generate some revenue.

I imagine it's mostly a case of them focusing primarily on being the PAX company, though - so I imagine we'll continue to see those grow and expand.

Until it's just 24/7 PAX, babay.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »

I know because it supported four players and didn’t have a bunch of tacked on FMV

I am certain there were four player games on the PSX. The Saturn had a similar tap thingy, too, that allowed ten people to play Bomberman.

• Options
    Sadgasm wrote: »

...you mean Goldeneye: Rogue Agent, right? Because the original Goldeneye was N64 exclusive

The things ain't gotta work together, I'm resourceful!

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    edited July 2018
    Sadgasm wrote: »

Then Narwhal's going to have to pony up for an N64.

hqdefault.jpg

Harry Dresden on
  • Options
    wandering wrote: »

I am certain there were four player games on the PSX. The Saturn had a similar tap thingy, too, that allowed ten people to play Bomberman.

Yeah I knew there was an add on that let you play with four+ people so i wasn’t being completely fair.

My vague sense was that it wasn’t very well supported, but actually it seems like it got a decent amount of games

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Multitap

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    my mother had pizza tonight

i had bbq, which was good, but man i really wanted some pizza

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    If I end up going to GenCon I will probably have pizza.

I know that's a weird way to do that, but here we are.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    jeez when is this [chat] over

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    I had vegetarian curry for dinner earlier :surprised:

Which wasn't the best choice for a hot day, but it was made with love by people who aren't me and it was delicious, so I shant speak a word of complaint <3

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 2.4

@wandering will create the new thread
    @wandering is backup

This discussion has been closed.