As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

How do I make Windows Media Player not show my music in groups?

PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
I use WMP11 for listening to music and I really like the media library feature, but at some point it decided to split my music into groups as shown by this picture:
mediaplayerkw8.png
How do I make it go back to show my music in one big compact group instead of all these smaller groups?

And yes, I realise most of you won't be able to read the text in the picture because it's in danish, but that's not important.

Peewi on

• Options
    xraydogxraydog Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I don't understand the question. Do you want to view your music without the album icons? If so, click that icon just to the left of the search bar and 'Details'. The list view you'll get will still be sorted by whatever category you choose though.

xraydog on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    xraydog wrote: »
    I don't understand the question. Do you want to view your music without the album icons? If so, click that icon just to the left of the search bar and 'Details'. The list view you'll get will still be sorted by whatever category you choose though.

I guess I didn't make it clear then. What I want it not to do is show those headlines for each letter in the alphabet. It didn't do it at first, but now it does and I don't know how to make it not do it.

Peewi on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    xraydog wrote: »

I guess I didn't make it clear then. What I want it not to do is show those headlines for each letter in the alphabet. It didn't do it at first, but now it does and I don't know how to make it not do it.

Peewi on