As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Let he who is worthy lift the next [chat]

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    God I am gonna eat so much this week.

Did you know literally anything can be the toppings on a poutine

The only limit is your imagination

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    wasps r2 complete, nothing flew out of the hole while we poured the powdered poison in, re-covered the hole and added an extra layer of tape

here's hoping

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    Yessss more LA [chat]ters

I think you will like LA, fww, especially the Venice Beach/Santa Monica area.

Thanks, yeah, I'm looking forward to a change. Been in the bay area a bit too long for my own good.

Spent a decent amount of time working in downtown LA but barely seen the rest of the city. Really stoked to discover it.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    i want to buy and live on a sail boat

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Killing wasps is not an ideal to spend a Saturday evening

Sorry Bleric

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »

Sorry Bleric

well I'm also drunk on cider so

not all bad

and Pinecone gets back tomorrow and I've been sending him smutty art of us all week so

hopefully tomorrow should be good

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    shryke wrote: »
    Being alone in and around this house for the past ~26 hours has highlighted to me how infrequently I am alone in a house

One the one hand, it is profoundly peaceful

On the other hand, I just checked that the doors were locked 3 times in the last hour

The thing I miss most about pre-kids life was my wife would leave for work and I would just get the house to myself for like 13 hours and it was wonderful. Just watch a movie and crank the volume so you can actually experience it. Sit around and relax and just veg with no social expectations. Do whatever. Enjoy the solitude.

I've been nude most of the time, so

I've got that going for me

I don't need people to leave the house to wander around nude though.

Well lah-dee-dah, neither my roommates nor Ladyfish's would be particularly pleased if I tried it :P

Ok, the first one I get. But the second one?

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Yessss more LA [chat]ters

I think you will like LA, fww, especially the Venice Beach/Santa Monica area.

Thanks, yeah, I'm looking forward to a change. Been in the bay area a bit too long for my own good.

Spent a decent amount of time working in downtown LA but barely seen the rest of the city. Really stoked to discover it.

There is a lot of LA to discover! Sadly I think you're going to get there too late for the Hollywood Bowl's season, but definitely check that out next summer. If you do end up in Santa Monica, let me know, I know some good places to eat in that area.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Being alone in and around this house for the past ~26 hours has highlighted to me how infrequently I am alone in a house

On the other hand, I just checked that the doors were locked 3 times in the last hour

The thing I miss most about pre-kids life was my wife would leave for work and I would just get the house to myself for like 13 hours and it was wonderful. Just watch a movie and crank the volume so you can actually experience it. Sit around and relax and just veg with no social expectations. Do whatever. Enjoy the solitude.

Well lah-dee-dah, neither my roommates nor Ladyfish's would be particularly pleased if I tried it :P

Ladyfish's roommates, I mean

Ladyfish is generally okay with my nudity

• Options
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    i want to buy and live on a sail boat

I am remarkably qualified and certified in sailing if you need a first mate

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular

Ladyfish's roommates, I mean

Ladyfish is generally okay with my nudity

Ahh.

Swing your tackle freely till the roommate leaves. These problems solve themselves my friend.

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    I met a wasp the other day. I was like "be cool", and it was like "aww, alright".

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    For those of you ( @Organichu ) following along with my dinner, I got a Cathedral Grove cocktail and it's great, and chose the lamb shank with some bread and Harissa on the side

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

Sorry Bleric

not all bad

and Pinecone gets back tomorrow and I've been sending him smutty art of us all week so

You know, ive been thinking about your predicament

I don't totally understand human teen culture but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to literally move in next to the The Colossal Pillar of Wasp Eggs

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Sorry Bleric

not all bad

True

And if nothing else you’ll be wasp free tomorrow (fingers crossed)

• Options

Sorry Bleric

not all bad

True

:/ according to the exterminator dude we called for advicve we have to keep doing this every day for like a week

• Options
    What is your cider of choice BC? Inquiring minds want to know

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    I spent my entire Saturday reading for my first NOT EVEN DOCTRINAL law school classes, and I spent literally 5 hours going through a case that is only 5 pages long trying to understand it, sink into it, absorb it, learn it, and brief it (it's not 'brief')

only 9 more cases to go

ha ha

ha

im going to bed

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options

Sorry Bleric

not all bad

True

:/ according to the exterminator dude we called for advicve we have to keep doing this every day for like a week

Solution: drink cider for a week and dump poison in the hole

It’s basically like a real D&D session

• Options

Sorry Bleric

not all bad

True

It's like antibiotics, if you stop the poison jalfway through you just get poison resistant superbugs.

@Arch can confirm this is 100% true no bamboozles

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    For those of you ( Organichu ) following along with my dinner, I got a Cathedral Grove cocktail and it's great, and chose the lamb shank with some bread and Harissa on the side

Keep at least THIS Canadian abreast of your ongoing adventures too - I may be thousands of miles away, but doing my best to ensure you're having a good time north of the border is still important to me!

• Options
    Apologies in advance that all of British Columbia is on fire, btw

• Options
    edited August 2018

everything I like is pretty local, buuuut you're in texas so you can probably get Austin Eastcider and Texas Honey Cider, which I LOVE but can't get here

here I like West County Cider and Artefact Cider, which are both local brands

I'll drink Angry Orchard if that's what's available

Blameless Cleric on

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular

i am outside

• Options
    edited August 2018
    I like dry ciders occasionally

Vanguard on
  • Options
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I spent my entire Saturday reading for my first NOT EVEN DOCTRINAL law school classes, and I spent literally 5 hours going through a case that is only 5 pages long trying to understand it, sink into it, absorb it, learn it, and brief it (it's not 'brief')

only 9 more cases to go

ha ha

ha

im going to bed

I've preemptively been pretending you're dead in anticipation of law school starting :bro: <3

Good luck fren

• Options

Sorry Bleric

not all bad

True

It's like antibiotics, if you stop the poison jalfway through you just get poison resistant superbugs.

Arch can confirm this is 100% true no bamboozles

it is at least partly true. The longer generation time makes it less of a problem, but the principle is the same.

• Options

everything I like is pretty local, buuuut you're in texas so you can probably get Austin Eastcider and Texas Honey Cider, which I LOVE but can't get here

here I like West County Cider and Artefact Cider, which are both local brands

I'll drink Angry Orchard if that's what's available

Eastciders are good, though I think their crackberry was kind of a disappointment to me. I am i Vancouver atm tho :P

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »

only 9 more cases to go

ha ha

ha

im going to bed

I've preemptively been pretending you're dead in anticipation of law school starting :bro: <3

Good luck fren

it hasn't actually even started yet

ho ho ho

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    VishNub wrote: »

i am outside

technically, all of us are outside bnrwhl's house except for him.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options

i am outside

Of this house, or

'Cause I'll let you in, just let me put pants on

• Options
    For those of you ( Organichu ) following along with my dinner, I got a Cathedral Grove cocktail and it's great, and chose the lamb shank with some bread and Harissa on the side

Keep at least THIS Canadian abreast of your ongoing adventures too - I may be thousands of miles away, but doing my best to ensure you're having a good time north of the border is still important to me!

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Benards giff energy つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    I had the best fish and chips of my life in BC. It was in victoria though, which doesn't help you. I have never been able to find fish and chips that good, and I've kind of given up trying.

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

i am outside

Of this house, or

oh BN

no need

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    syndalis wrote: »

i am outside

technically, all of us are outside bnrwhl's house except for him.

lmw6ciafv8yj.jpeg

• Options

i am outside

Of this house, or

y pants?

• Options
    damnit

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    I had the best fish and chips of my life in BC. It was in victoria though, which doesn't help you. I have never been able to find fish and chips that good, and I've kind of given up trying.

If youre ever in Jersey, I got you fam

RedTide on
    RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    edited August 2018

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Benards giff energy つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

to liquid. And eg.

poggers

VishNub on
  • Options
    Well that was meant for hakks but I’ll leave it as is

Take heed BN

we’ve seen how Vishnub hunts fish

This discussion has been closed.