As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Be Involved in the Pinny Arcade Game Show panel!

SennoSenno AustraliaRegistered User regular
Hiya,

I'm Senno, and am running "The Aussie Pinny Arcade Community Presents: A Winner is You!" panel. We're doing a game show style panel which promises to be fun and we want you to be involved!

I'll be working behind the scenes, making sure our wonderful host has what he needs. We have two panellists per team ready to go, and we need a third.

And while I'd love to pluck two people at random from the audience, I don't want to force people who may not be interested, or hate to be in front of a crowd.

As such, I'm looking for tributes... I mean, volunteers, who would be interested in getting involved.

SO WHAT'S INVOLVED?

Short answer: Nothing!

Long answer: Very little!

You will need to be available at the panel - which you can find on the schedule right about here: http://paxaustralia.com.au/schedule/panel/the-aussie-pinny-arcade-community-presents-a-winner-is-you

Secondly, you need to be comfortable in front of a crowd. You will be on a team of three, including yourself. Each team is currently 1 male and 1 female, so we're not doing any kind of Battle of the Sexes or anything like that.

This will be a pure random chance. If you're volunteering, your name goes into the hat. We pull out that name - and you're in!

The panel is being done very much in jest and in fun, so pin knowledge is appreciated but not as necessary as you might think.

WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?

Well, aside from being momentarily famous amongst a crowd of Pinny Arcade enthusiasts you will have our ever loving appreciation!

Also - free pins.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?

If you want to be involved, you need to just comment below with either a name or a username you will be comfortable with. Then at PAX, make sure you find our theatre, it's the Kookaburra Theatre and the show starts at 4:30.

You can back at any time up until the 23rd October. After that, every one who has put their names down has a chance to be involved.

WHAT IF I JUST WANT TO WATCH?

No worries - come along to the panel, and enjoy the shenanigans. We'll of course have our excellent print outs to help people on their pin quest, we'll have some fun pin stories to share and there may be some prizes for just showing up!

Much appreciated, look forward to seeing you there.

Senno

• Options
    QuestorQuestor PAX Aus Tabletop [E] Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I could be interested..... I'll be enforcing in tabletop so hopefully I'll be able to make it!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PDP11PDP11 Registered User regular
    I could be interested... I would suit a team that needs to be hobbled and have a low average IQ. I certainly don't know anything about pins e.g. do they have one or two pointy ends?

• Options
    Dark KingDark King Registered User regular
    Might as well put my name in...I'll stick with my online name, Dark King.

• Options
    Terrified_PrinnyTerrified_Prinny Registered User new member
    I would like to participate in the Panel! my handle is the Terrified_Prinny!

• Options
    PDP11PDP11 Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    PDP11 wrote: »
    I could be interested... I would suit a team that needs to be hobbled and have a low average IQ. I certainly don't know anything about pins e.g. do they have one or two pointy ends?

Actually that was a small fib about not knowing anything about pins as I have read Going Postal by Terry Pratchett.

A team has had a very, very, lucky escape. I'm allocated to my secondary shift (Afternoons) so I will not be available.

PDP11 on