As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Exhibitor list

JailbirdyJailbirdy OhioRegistered User regular
Any idea on when to expect an exhibitor list?

Gamechefs LTD
GT: Jailbirdy

• Options
    LilRuubLilRuub Registered User regular
  • Options
    GundabadGundabad PAX East & Unplugged Tabletop Manager NJRegistered User regular
    Map is up in the app now

• Options
    EL_Limon_CubanoEL_Limon_Cubano Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Floor looks to be bigger this year. Anyone have last years map to compare?

drhmrzipmoio.png
  • Options
    divisiontendivisionten Registered User regular
    Floor looks to be bigger this year. Anyone have last years map to compare?
    The exhibitor hall is 50% bigger and the con doubled in size iirc.

• Options
    iltailta Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure it's bigger. I think last year's ENTIRE floor space is now JUST the exhibitor space, with freeplay and another theater taking up another space that was just as large.

So, twice as big.

• Options
    iltailta Registered User regular
    Update: Yeah, MUCH bigger than last year, all around.

• Options
    SolanalesSolanales CMYKMatter Registered User regular
    This is pretty fantastic. I'm excited to see how much this thing has grown in just a year. Gives me hope for it continuing long in to the future.

P0P7S6y.png
  • Options
    SchmulkiSchmulki Registered User regular
    Solanales wrote: »
    This is pretty fantastic. I'm excited to see how much this thing has grown in just a year. Gives me hope for it continuing long in to the future.

If I remember correctly, last year, the con didn't take the whole convention center up. I don't know if they are taking up more of it this year (tough to tell from the map in the schedule), but there's definitely room to grow there.

• Options
    Schmulki wrote: »
    Solanales wrote: »

If I remember correctly, last year, the con didn't take the whole convention center up. I don't know if they are taking up more of it this year (tough to tell from the map in the schedule), but there's definitely room to grow there.

There was a post by a PAX representative over on Reddit that said they've about doubled size apparently:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PAX/comments/9uij56/pax_unplugged_expo_hall_map/

P0P7S6y.png
  • Options
    SchmulkiSchmulki Registered User regular
    Cool. I'm excited to see if even with that doubling, if there's still further room to expand. It's a REALLY big convention center, they might still be able to grow.

• Options
    Oh ya they're not even touching the other 2 buildings from what i understand

P0P7S6y.png