Options

[MLB] The Stove is HOT

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Few things

1. Sign up for my league up there!
    2. @Maximum are you planning on playing? Keepers are kicking in a few days. Need you there or need to find someone else.
    3. WHO WANTS IN THE KEEPER LEAGUE IF MAXIMUM LEAVES?

If he shows up you'll be on standby for the next opening. If he doesn't, you'll take over his team.

Just please be prepared to be active and work on your team. Also you'll want to have discord

I'm in. I screwed with it for a few minutes yesterday, we entering keepers into ESPN?

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Right now just on the spreadsheet

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    @Maximum Yeah, stuff's been happening on the Discord and Spreadsheet more this year

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Keepers are due tomorrow
    Draft starts Monday
    Pitchers and Catchers report Tuesday/Wednesday
    The season starts March 20th.

Yaaay baseball!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    @Maximum
    @admanb

You're the last two without keepers on the sheet. They are due tomorrow!!!

• Options
    @Maximum

You're the last one!

• Options
    DRAFT IS OPEN

NOW!

• Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDxN9uIObyc

But it's Raijin announcing the 2019 Keeper League draft is open, so there's more boos

• Options
    PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    Lots more boos ... DRAFT TIME IS THE BEST TIME

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    @admanb is on the clock btw

• Options
    Everyone in this league is a turd

• Options
    Everyone in this league is a turd

Dammit. I can't agree with my own post.

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    The season is only a half day old and Raijin has already proven to be the worst Commissioner we've ever had.

• Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Khris Davis

• Options
    WHERE'S THE FUNNY PIC!?!

• Options
    Angry wrote: »
    The season is only a half day old and Raijin has already proven to be the worst Commissioner we've ever had.

I can't argue with this.

@The Escape Goat

• Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    WHERE'S THE FUNNY PIC!?!

You’ll get funny pics when I’m not phone posting while playing board games.

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    edited February 2019
    LOOK OUT OZZIE THAT BALL IS RIGHT BEHIND YA

1irjeJv.png

@FortyTwo who I definitely didn't edit this in for of course I wouldn't that doesn't retrigger the ping

The Escape Goat on
    9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
  • Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    Sorry it took me a minute. I was all night nights when I got pinged, but made this pick in the early times while juggling my baby and a cup of coffee in a hotel room.

• Options
    Here at the We Suck Again franchise, are looking for MOOOOAAAAAAR POOOOOOWWWWEEERRRRRRRRRRR:

usa-today-8613651.0.jpg

So Joey "Big Bopper" Gallo is the obvious choice.

@Hjorvarthr

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    Hoping to get my back to back picks today.

• Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    Yasiel Puig

d4f05e31-b444-430b-869e-f97674c3cde9-013019YasielPuig01.JPG?width=540&height=&fit=bounds&auto=webp

• Options

Hahaha, no.

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options

Hahaha, no.

Only like 3 more to go.

• Options
    Raijin doesn't get to pick until after Harper and Machado sign.

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    1011162520.jpg.0.jpg

Matt Carpenter

You make now select Gary Sanchez @Goose!

• Options
    ugNjOzq.png
    El Gary "The Kraken" Sanchez

Thank you for your permission, Angry.

@Maximum

• Options
    I cannot believe that I'm drafting Max Muncy in the first round.

@Raijin Quickfoot

• Options
    Since everyone else passed on him I will happily take

p04zoycm7c8c.gif

TOMMY PHAM

Who is next? Oh... Me again! BRB

• Options
    Aaaaand taking a risk here but I'm going with ex-MVP

482oaw0kiknn.jpg

JOSH DONALDSON

• Options
  • Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    425844.jpg

Zack Greinke stares at you from the abyss

• Options
    OMFKdFi.jpg

I just think its funny to see Diaz in a Mets hat personally.

Edwin Diaz

@Maximum

• Options
    Tomorrow

• Options
    2a7md03qma90.png

Zack Wheeler He's a starting pitcher.

@Raijin Quickfoot

• Options
    I couldn't decide so I went with the gut.

pdwujcs1uk9f.jpg

Matt Olson

• Options
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    well I'm contractually obligated to use this picture
    8f3smpsee0dl.jpg
    German Marquez @Hjorvarthr

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
This discussion has been closed.