As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Omegathon

AlhanalemAlhanalem Registered User regular
Do you actually have to have passes for all four days to be considered for the omegathon? i.e. if you're not one of the cool kids that was spam refreshing the ticket site 24/7 til it went live, are you essentially excluded from consideration?
I.e. the survey asked if you can attend all days of pax. Does this mean "I have passes for all four days" or "I'm available all four days" and they have passes for people that are selected or something?

If it's the former, why bother sending the survey to people who didn't purchase passes for all four days?

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2019
    Alhanalem wrote: »
    Do you actually have to have passes for all four days to be considered for the omegathon? i.e. if you're not one of the cool kids that was spam refreshing the ticket site 24/7 til it went live, are you essentially excluded from consideration?
    I.e. the survey asked if you can attend all days of pax. Does this mean "I have passes for all four days" or "I'm available all four days" and they have passes for people that are selected or something?

If it's the former, why bother sending the survey to people who didn't purchase passes for all four days?
    If you are selected, you get a special badge that acts as a weekend badge for PAX (and are then free to give away any passes you purchased), so I would think that one would be eligible if they didn't purchase all the single days. I don't know for certain, though.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    AlhanalemAlhanalem Registered User regular
    I see. I've gone every year and always found that odd. I'll remember that for next time. x.x