As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Which is the best Dr. Pepper ripoff?

124»

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Dr. Thunder
    Pibb Xtra is boss and definitely the best tasting but Dr. Thunder is og. When Dr. Thunder enters a room all the other rip off Dr.Peppers stand at attention.

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited May 2019
    Mr. "I'm too lazy to get my degree" Pibb
    Mr. Pibb out there getting that recognition without the student loan debt. Gotta respect that hustle.

Oops, should've read the thread and seen that someone already made this joke.

godmode on
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Pibb Xtra is boss and definitely the best tasting but Dr. Thunder is og. When Dr. Thunder enters a room all the other rip off Dr.Peppers stand at attention.

Though I feel Dr Thunder is a poor rip off. I remember the mocking comments of it from someone saying it gave them gas. heavy gas.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Sobe made a surprisingly good knock off Dr Pepper named, IIRC, Mr Green?

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Big K Dr. K

That K which be both large and a scholar

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Big K Dr. K

Ketamine?

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    why is this back to haunt me

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Big K Dr. K

Ketamine?

What were we talking bout?

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    This thread led to me somehow enjoying Dr Pepper again.

It was my favorite a long time ago, but for years I haven't enjoyed it at all really. So, thanks secret Dr Pepper marketing thread :p

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Dr. Thunder
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Sobe made a surprisingly good knock off Dr Pepper named, IIRC, Mr Green?

Mr Green is probably the defunct soda I miss most. It had such a good flavor balance.

Dr. Topper didn't taste very good, but I always admired their graphic department's willingness to test the bounds of fancy cursive writing and trademark violation.

mzhi5q32httw.png

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Dr. Thunder
    I once remember having Dr. Perfect at the hospital my mom works at when I was young (I was there for some reason and it was a birthday I guess) and a nurse yelled down the hall "WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU, GARY!" And to this day I still think back on that savagery.