As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Man Jello

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited May 2019 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Man Jello

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    Anon von ZilchAnon von Zilch Registered User regular
    There's something quintessentially JERRY about Tycho in the second panel. I could immediately and without effort imagine Jerry with exactly that pose and expression.

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Finally Gabe gets to berate Tycho about his body instead of vice versa.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    El FantasticoEl Fantastico Toronto, ONRegistered User regular
    I'm not usually the biggest fan of the Big Bang Theory, but the episode where they had Joe Mangianello, Kevin Smith, Karim Abdul Jabar, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, William Shatner and Wil Wheaton all playing D&D, and the whole gang nerds out (with the girls mostly fauning out over Joe) was quite good.

I would absolutely play D&D with Joe. And melt into a puddle.

PSN: TheArcadeBear
    Steam: TheArcadeBear

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    I feel like this self-consciousness shows through in the promo image for Jerry on the event page:
    dnd_stream_jerry.png
    And to undercut the comic a little, his stream does contain 2 McElroy's. Esteemed company for sure, but not a packed slate of people who are pretty for a living.

I do like how his pic makes him look like a crescent moon.

• Options
    unreal_edunreal_ed Registered User new member
  • Options
    Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now. Outpost 31Registered User regular
    I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were Jerry. Joe Mangianello is hawking D&D-themed threads now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD0epul2H94

Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!
  • Options
    shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    he looks alot like the doctor from zenki zero