As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mac Thread: Yes you can turn off the 3d glass effect! W/Y/H

1575859606163»

• Options
    corcorigancorcorigan Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Any ideas why iSync refuses to work with my Nokia 6280? It's supported, it recognises it, it tries to sync and then just fails to. "Data transfer not possible" comes up on the phone. Given up searching support forums.

I'm trying via Bluetooth. File transfer works fine and it all seems properly set up.

corcorigan on
    Ad Astra Per Aspera
  • Options
    ginguskahnginguskahn Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Gihgehls wrote: »
    Growl is a service that lets other programs display notifications, much like the gmail notifier or how outlook works on windows. Growl has options that have to go somewhere. I didn't realize that the System Prefs window was such valuable real estate. You can safely removed Growl and it won't break anaything major, but you will stop getting notifications in the upper-right (by default.)

Sweet, thanks :) I couldn't care less about that stuff to be honest, and I just don't like random stuff in my sys prefs, it bothers me for some reason. if it's useful (connect360) then it's fine.

ginguskahn on
    ginguskahn360.png
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited January 2008
    transparent

the word for see-through things is transparent

bongi on
  • Options
    ben0207ben0207 Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Err, okay.

New thread is here:

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?p=4123665#post4123665

I'm well aware there was one in the G bit of G&T, but I can't be arsed to find it and it seemed a bit stillborn.

ben0207 on
  • Options
    apotheosapotheos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2008
    BEN! Oh wait I guess thats ok

apotheos on

猿も木から落ちる
This discussion has been closed.