As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Juno: Cause my other thread went away

124»

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2008
    Question. I noticed two pop culture references that weren't accurate and I'm wondering if they're a.) writing errors or b.) intentional points about Juno being too smart for her own good.

(first: 10,000 Leagues Under the Sea, rather than 20,000, and "Morgan Freeman" with regards to collecting bones. Morgan Freeman wasn't in the Bone Collector (unless this is a reference I misunderstood).

Organichu on
  • Options
    Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now. Outpost 31Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    My wife and I loved the setting of the movie. We lived in those areas for five years and my wife in particular got very nostalgic. We used to go to the mall shown in the Juno/Vanessa baby-kicking scene at least once a week.

Coquitlam Centre, we hardly knew ye...

Descendant X on
    Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!