As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

No map?

LocaneLocane Registered User new member
I love Pax, but I only brave the crowds for Acquisitions Inc. Is "Main Theater" Benaroya Hall?

Why isn't there a @#%&*ing map? Seems like that would be the very first thing you'd make for materials in your convention; some way for people to know to get around.

Side note; is there not a way to see what the schedule is before buying badges when they go on sale? I bought 2 Sunday badges thinking that Acq Inc would be Sunday, but it turns out it's Friday this year. Now I have to find some Friday badges. :(

• Options
    jpkjpk Registered User regular
    Paramount Theatre is the main theatre this year. https://guidebook.com/guide/160963/map/144349/

No, there has not been a way to see the schedule prior to when badges go on sale. This year however, you are lucky since Friday has not sold out yet.

• Options
    Captain Ironsides Captain Ironsides Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    jpk wrote: »
    This year however, you are lucky since Friday has not sold out yet.

Oof. Spoke too soon.

Captain Ironsides on
    zpv0bcg8hta5.jpg
  • Options
    LocaneLocane Registered User new member
    jpk wrote: »
    Paramount Theatre is the main theatre this year. <Link I can't even quote because I "haven't been around enough">

No, there has not been a way to see the schedule prior to when badges go on sale. This year however, you are lucky since Friday has not sold out yet.

Why do you have to link to an external site for a map of the convention??? God damn, I love Jerry & Mike but who the fuck is doing their UX stuff for PAX, because they need to be fired.

Thank you for the link, and I didn't realize Friday badges hadn't sold! Shit! I missed it!

I'm going to have to find someone to buy them off of. Thanks again JPK.

• Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    That URL is literally where the information in the official PAX App comes from.

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    MarinoMarino Giant Bomb Moderator / League of Heels Webmaster Macon, GARegistered User regular
    They've only been using Guidebook for like 8 years. This isn't new, dude.
    People will find anything to be pissed off about these days.

This discussion has been closed.