Options

[Path of Exile] 3.11 is Harvest, aka Plants Vs Exiles aka Come On And Slam League

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Man, hit 65 last night and threw on Bino's. I thought Cobra Lash was doing a real good job at clearing shit, but this is ridiculous.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    I made it halfway through act 5 before I realized I forgot to do the first lab

Now I have two totems which is nice, and in a couple levels I can wear a soul mantle and maybe this build will pick up speed

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    How does those temple boots only have 5% dodge, it's usually 30% Movespeed + 11-12% dodge or spell dodge o.O

I think that's a regular Shaper affix

• Options
    fRAWRstfRAWRst The Seas Call The Mad AnswerRegistered User regular
    Rius wrote: »
    How does those temple boots only have 5% dodge, it's usually 30% Movespeed + 11-12% dodge or spell dodge o.O

I think that's a regular Shaper affix

ehh, already annuld off the life so to the vendor they go

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    My wife started playing Path of Exile. The last time she played was 5 years ago. She's up to level 35, solo, and just killed Piety. I specifically have been instructed not to play with her till maps, because she wants to learn the game. I have also been instructed that I must answer all questions.

I am unsure if this is a blessing or a curse. I am leaning towards both.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Heffling wrote: »
    My wife started playing Path of Exile. The last time she played was 5 years ago. She's up to level 35, solo, and just killed Piety. I specifically have been instructed not to play with her till maps, because she wants to learn the game. I have also been instructed that I must answer all questions.

I am unsure if this is a blessing or a curse. I am leaning towards both.

its ok i can answer the questions just relay them here i will give her the INFO she desperately needs

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    themightypuckthemightypuck MontanaRegistered User regular
    Made it a tick from 87 and had everything in control. Then died to desync in Trial of Burning Rage and misclicked logging out. Feels bad man. Really my fault as I was very slow to recognize obvious desync and would have easily survived if I had immediately logged out instead of looking around, scratching my chin and wondering what invisible creature was attacking me.

“Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Path of Exile: themightypuck
  • Options
    Hardcore *shudders*

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    eelektrikeelektrik Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    I often wonder how hardcore players ever get past the Brine King. That boss wrecks me every time on every character.

(She/Her)
  • Options
    Cap resists, or do the grace period tp trick during the aoe phases

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    friends... it is done
    BYIak0L.png

mgFq3Pf.png

time to reroll, im thinking Ice Shot Dead Eye?

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited September 2019
    when he does lightning just stand still and move out of the circles if they spawn under u, theres no reason to ever get hit by them

otherwise its just CREBICULAR BOIS and low damage bouncy waves

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    fRAWRst wrote: »
    friends... it is done
    BYIak0L.png

mgFq3Pf.png

time to reroll, im thinking Ice Shot Dead Eye?

now double corrupt slam it

• Options
    I divine'd it and it became near perfect =3

42eaxEe.png

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    Assuming your vials are banked in rarity order, it looks like you can vendor all the way up to two vials of #10

So

Why haven't you done so?!?

• Options
    you have put more thought into vials just now then i did all league

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    frawr you are a beast.

• Options
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    frawr you are a beast.

<3

i still remember in 3.3 when you gave me a 250+ pdps axe for my bleedsplosion gladiator! it was my first character since beta/1.1

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    frawr you are a beast.

<3

i still remember in 3.3 when you gave me a 250+ pdps axe for my bleedsplosion gladiator! it was my first character since beta/1.1

Yeah man share and share alike. I give away more than I sell usually because the selling system is not my favorite thing in the world and just selling the big items I can live comfortable enough in a league usually.

• Options
    eelektrik wrote: »
    I often wonder how hardcore players ever get past the Brine King. That boss wrecks me every time on every character.

The Brine King always starts with a big, hard hitting ground slam that goes directly ahead of him, so to the right across the screen. So to start out, run to the bottom left. Then start DPSing. If he tosses up his shield, stay out of close range and kill the easy adds for free pot charges.

Every 25% he buttons up and has two telegraphed abilities. The first is storm call, which is announced via a bright spot on the ground. Do not stand in the bright spot. The second is a bouncing wave that is essentially a phys/cold version of magma orb that bounces across. Don't stand in front of the bounce.

Then he'll go back to his melee phase where he either tries to auto attack you or does his shield/adds. Just keep damaging and repeat phases until the loot drops.

• Options
    edited September 2019
    HC players just portal out from what ive seen. Like on Kitava.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    I used to always portal out, but I haven't had much trouble lately just outright killing him. Just run around trying not to get lightning struck and not walking into the waves which are honestly harder to see.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Aegis wrote: »
    I used to always portal out, but I haven't had much trouble lately just outright killing him. Just run around trying not to get lightning struck and not walking into the waves which are honestly harder to see.

I find it nearly impossible to see either of them. Which is why this league I died in each of his invuln phases

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Aegis wrote: »

I used to portal out but I've played so much HC in the last couple of years I've gotten used to it. It is a combination of DPS and just being familiar with stuff. Experience increases both.

― Marcus Aurelius

• Options
  • Options

I suffer always because I'm a dumbass who plays SSFHC but that is true suffering. Godspeed thi3n.

― Marcus Aurelius

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    thien is incapable of actually getting a good double corrupt result

• Options
    doc cards are 10 ex and rising hue hue hue

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    Seems silly to chance bricking a HH now that there's a div card set for double corrupted HH

• Options
    Seems silly to chance bricking a HH now that there's a div card set for double corrupted HH

I mean... that is a big part of PoE. Going for that epic moment on twitch or for yourself. I still waste a good number of fusings each league trying to get that 6L finally as I still have never 6L an item in this game after like 4k hours. I buy one each league but I still try to get one because I want to see it!

• Options

ilvl 85 chanced/anciented HH are the only way to corrupt quant onto a HH

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    YiliasYilias Registered User regular
    A 9.5% chance at hitting 3-5% increased quant is a horrible risk/reward proposition.

Steam - BNet: Yilias #1224 - Riot: Yilias #moc
  • Options
    he ancient orbed this one in 3 orbs, he still has 7/8 doctors of his original

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    I don't feel bad for anyone that bricks a headhunter. It's like if someone crashes a Ferrari, but gets out without any injuries. Sure, you lost something nice, but it's something nicer than I will ever have.

And you have to be aware there's a high risk involved in corrupting a high value item anyway. Never corrupt something you can't afford to lose.

• Options

This from the guy who (rightly!) scolded me for vaal'ing eight level 20/20 gems looking for a 25% chance at 21/20 instead of just selling them and buying a 21/20

• Options

This from the guy who (rightly!) scolded me for vaal'ing eight level 20/20 gems looking for a 25% chance at 21/20 instead of just selling them and buying a 21/20

ya cuz ur bad

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    I do have a corruption altar coming up in my next temple.

Anyone interested?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< :hydra:

fRAWRst on
    J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    I would just like to point out that Spectres this league are ridiculous.

― Marcus Aurelius

• Options
    AbsalonAbsalon Lands of Always WinterRegistered User regular
    Got my first exalt drop so now I have about 490 chaos and 1ex. I need to do another round of upgrades on gear because right now I die too quickly. I might have to switch to claws for the life gain, but that by itself isn't going to be enough. Take a look at Comozatz here and suggest what needs to be upgraded first.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kastanj/characters

This discussion has been closed.