As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FFBE] - Katy Perry finally ending soon. Banner is a trap!

19596979899101»

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    Finally wasted my life and did the 80 arena battles for... 80 lapis and 120 lapis. I feel like I could have been doing something more productive... Like driving a stake through my chest.

• Options
    TeaSpoonTeaSpoon Registered User regular
    urahonky wrote: »
    Finally wasted my life and did the 80 arena battles for... 80 lapis and 120 lapis. I feel like I could have been doing something more productive... Like driving a stake through my chest.

Very inefficient. Better to place the stake to your chest and fall forward. Gravity will do most of the work.

The more you know.

• Options
    TipharesTiphares Registered User regular
    I did the 9k 4 rainbow pull and pretty happy with the results. Yuffie #2, DKL #2, AFry #5, and Sylvie #2!

• Options
    ZomroZomro Registered User regular
    The 4 5* 9k is tempting, but I just got back over 50k Lapis and Halloween is right around the corner.

• Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    I have 41K lapis, and not going to lie, I'm kind of tempted! But on the other hand, I was trying to save for Terra...

Also, I checked, and I seem to have 145 STMR tickets, so I could get an STMR right now? I just have no idea what to get.

Drascin on
    Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    I think I'm getting close to 200 SMTR tickets, but I have no idea what to use them on either. I have several good options, I'm just not sure I need them at the moment.

From reddit on the Seoul Q&A:
    FFBE service period? - 2100 y.
    Summon fest? - GL will have different summon fest. Still discussing.
    Korean style unit? - Will do. 5star? - Not sure.
    New hard content ? - Everyone can enjoy new contest. not hard one.
    Blue magic? - soon. with ch3.
    8star plan? - never.
    no more finisher pickup? - It's not intended.
    Future GL ex unit ? New Halloween and Chrismas chars are ready.
    New player bonus ? - soon.
    Veritas of frost? - You can know from war of vision
    3,4star battle ? - soon.

Some of producers tables talk.
    Chrono Trigger collab? - It has license issue. Trying but don't expect.
    Story reset? - no idea
    new boss? - They will add Chamber of the Vengeful boss every month.
    Current DQ collab issue ? - They think GL step up is better because user can select unit with key.

I highlighted the important bits.

Tiphares on
  • Options
    TeaSpoonTeaSpoon Registered User regular
    I kind of don't want to pull. Pulling in this game is pure frustration. I barely ever come away happy. I just don't want to do it. The events are busywork, but I'm usually okay with that. I'll pull when my units aren't cutting it anymore, at which I'll have built up such a massive lapis pile I'll be guaranteed to get what I want.

I'll use tickets whenever I want, though. Past experience has taught me that tickets are fucking useless anyway.

• Options
    edited September 2019
    TeaSpoon wrote: »
    I kind of don't want to pull. Pulling in this game is pure frustration. I barely ever come away happy. I just don't want to do it. The events are busywork, but I'm usually okay with that. I'll pull when my units aren't cutting it anymore, at which I'll have built up such a massive lapis pile I'll be guaranteed to get what I want.

I'll use tickets whenever I want, though. Past experience has taught me that tickets are fucking useless anyway.
    My support role was a little lacking so I am really happy to finally have 7* Syvie. I almost UoC'd her many times. I have 7* CG Nichol and Zarg which are workable, but don't provide the same coverage and flexibilty as Sylvie. It may be time to take on the remaining content with her on my team.

Tiphares on
  • Options
    GriswoldGriswold that's rough, buddyRegistered User regular
    I'm mostly off this game again, but I did the 9k pull. Results were certainly above expectation:

Sylvie #2
    Monk Sabin #1
    Monk Sabin #2
    Bartz #4

Would have killed for Lenna #2 or Sieghard/SS Charlotte #1, but still a pretty good pull.

FFXIV: Brick Shizzhouse - Zalera (Crystal)
    Path of Exile: snowcrash7
    MTG Arena: Snow_Crash#34179
    Battle.net: Snowcrash#1873
  • Options
    CruorCruor Registered User regular
    We're at page 101, anyone here want to make the new thread? If not I can do it when I get out of work.