As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Looking for a poem to match these songs

KatMiodoriyaKatMiodoriya Registered User new member
can someone send me a poem to match these songs?
a) Sick boy~ Chain Smokers
B)Perfect world~ Marty Friedman
C)Sword Art Online- Crossing Feilds~ Lisa

• Options
    dispatch.odispatch.o Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    this feels like schoolwork
    do your own assignment please
    read the forum rules

I recommend you find a big book of poetry and start reading. Stephen Crane has nearly all of his works available online. Poetry also doesn't really "match songs" necessarily. Some songs already have lyrics.

dispatch.o on
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    On top of it feeling a lot like an assignment someone else gave you, the question doesn't make much sense. We won't do it for you, but I can't help but be curious what possible context this question could have.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Once I had to do an assignment where I had to find music to score a set of poems that I read out loud.

This involved playing the music from my stereo and reading aloud into a portable cassette player while holding the Record button down......

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    spool32 wrote: »
    Once I had to do an assignment where I had to find music to score a set of poems that I read out loud.

This involved playing the music from my stereo and reading aloud into a portable cassette player while holding the Record button down......

Beautiful. I had a cheap stereo with a radio and a cassette player. It had no mic but I could record songs off the radio and made many a mix tape that way. Those were the days.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    dispatch.o wrote: »
    read the forum rules
    This is a haiku?
    Edut: depending on your accent. Me and roomate now fighting lol

WiseManTobes on
    Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    read the forum rules
    This is a haiku?
    It’s based on if you pronounce assignment a-sign-meant or sign-ment, and if your pronounce forum as for-um or form.

• Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    read the forum rules
    This is a haiku?

jfc this was brilliant @dispatch.o