As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 2019 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    I can empathize with Gabe here. I think I have, at best, three memories from my childhood. By which I mean "the period before I graduated high school." Yet I have an extensive knowledge of character actors of the 1980s and 1990s, among other things. I will also typically forget a person's name by the end of the sentence in which they've introduced themselves.

Sometimes I feel like I should have rerolled my stats before starting out on this whole adventure.

dennis on
  • zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    You're not supposed to tell them which kid is the favorite.

3hhskl.jpg

• Big_Red_FreakBig_Red_Freak go. big. red. Registered User new member
    "shit, we need a Serpentor expert ASAP!"
    "... i know a little bit about Doctor Mindbender..."
    "STFU STEVE AND GTFO!"

• GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    Thanks to GI JOE imprinting its knowledge onto me, I impressed my 5th grade teacher when I knew what DNA stood for.

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
    zepherin wrote: »

3hhskl.jpg

I don't know about Mike, but Jerry can't stop saying Unplugged is his favorite.

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    GONG-00 wrote: »
    Thanks to GI JOE imprinting its knowledge onto me, I impressed my 5th grade teacher when I knew what DNA stood for.

I learned the chemical name for aspirin from The Tick

steam_sig.png
  • zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »

3hhskl.jpg

I don't know about Mike, but Jerry can't stop saying Unplugged is his favorite.
    I was just making a joke, and uplugged popped into my head because it's next week, in hindsite, pax south would have made a better joke, but I only wanted to put about a minute into the meme generator.

edited November 2019
    As a regular attendee of PAX South I can confirm they frequently say that South rules and all other PAXen are of lesser value. Also that people who go to <myPAX> are more attractive and smarter than those who attend <otherPAX>.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    As a regular attendee of PAX South I can confirm they frequently say that South rules and all other PAXen are of lesser value. Also that people who go to <myPAX> are more attractive and smarter than those who attend <otherPAX>.

Wait, you mean whenever the band says at the end of the show that [my city] has been the best crowd they've performed to, they didn't really mean it?

What is this I don't even.
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    PAX South is the favourite PAX of literally everyone at the office.

• Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    pax south has a cool energy

if you're just there for huge booths it's less good, but that wears over multiple shows. i'm sad i have to miss it this year because it's like barely weeks to east after south ends.

aeNqQM9.jpg
    I've never been to any other PAXes but compared to every other con I've been to I love how I can easily walk to food and things to do, and just hanging out with my friends in the board game area.

steam_sig.png
    Tube wrote: »
    PAX South is the favourite PAX of literally everyone at the office.

I wonder how much January in San Antonio has to do with it. I know going there in January would be a vast improvement of staying in my snow bunker.

And yet, I'm going to the Philadelphia one, which will still be probably 15 degrees warmer than home.