As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Badge Not Arrived Yet

HexturnHexturn Registered User regular
So starting to get a little nervous. I bought my badge on Oct 11 and didn't expect it to arrive for another month or so but it's less than 10 days before PAX Unplugged and I still haven't received it. I tried getting in contact with their support team but their contact page doesn't load, I just hit the button and nothing happens. I just messaged their merch store to see if somehow they could get me in contact with someone who can help me but I don't know. I talked to a friend and he got his weeks ago. Maybe I'm just being impatient but I want to make sure I have my badge in time.

• Options
    So update I did manage to access their contact page from my phone and sent an e-mail asking for an update. I'm still kind of nervous. If I don't get my badge in time or if something happened to it in transit what am I supposed to do? Will I have to go to the Will Call line or will I just not be allowed to attend? I'm really hoping it's something like the former cause I've been looking forward to this after I had so much fun last year.

• Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    It's the former. The important thing is that you have contacted them ahead of time about this and can provide proof as such.

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    Great to hear! With my luck, it'll probably arrive in a couple of days but if not then hopefully I can get there soon enough so that the lines aren't too bad. Thanks!

• Options
    kathy curnowkathy curnow Registered User new member
    My two badges haven’t come yet either, and I ordered Oct 28. I’ve emailed, tweeted and Facebooked and have my receipt—I’m bringing someone to my hometown for the first time and wanted everything to go smoothly. Hope they might still come but also want to be sure they’ll be honored at Will Call if not 😬

• Options
    dranael77dranael77 Registered User new member
    Just realized I had not received my badge yet either and I ordered it back on Oct 6th. Just sent them an email asking about it.