As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Captain [MARVEL] Vs. The Evil Avengers

19495969798100»

• Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    Hey how come we don’t have a laughing reaction

• Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    edited February 2020
    BlankZoe wrote: »
    Variety reports that SAM RAIMI is in talks to direct Doctor Strange 2

Hell yes lets get WEIRD

well

that's a fucking glow up

Gustav on
    aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Sam Raimi's take on a MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS is something I want to see

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Time to take bets now on where/who the Ted Raimi and Bruce Campbell cameos will be.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    The Geek wrote: »
    Time to take bets now on where/who the Ted Raimi and Bruce Campbell cameos will be.

Bruce Campbell shows up as that one guy from Raimi's Spider-Man movies, having crossed cinematic universes. Then it's revealed that he's in fact Mephisto.

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    I'm not sure how you can wind up with creative differences (likely relating to how much of a horror film it will be) on a movie with Scott Derrickson and then replace him with Sam Raimi and expect not to have even greater creative differences.

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    It depends on what the differences are, I think

Like, and this is just spitballing there is zero info to base it off of, Derrickson could have wanted to go harder into Real Horror and Marvel preferred more comedy-horror goofy shit which Raimi excels at

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    I'm not sure how you can wind up with creative differences (likely relating to how much of a horror film it will be) on a movie with Scott Derrickson and then replace him with Sam Raimi and expect not to have even greater creative differences.

I agree with this so hard that I honestly wonder if the creative difference was "So, uh, we hear Sam Rami wants to do this and youre not him sooooo..."

Hence staying on as executive producer.

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    The Geek wrote: »

for a movie called "multiverse of madness" they could straight up have ash cameo. I think sam raimi owns the rights?

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    oh no

detail.jpg

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    ...they're totally going to do a Marvel Zombies movie at some point, aren't they?

• Options
    jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    I think they said they were definitely doing zombies as a What If episode.

tOkYVT2.jpg
This discussion has been closed.