As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cosplay Meetups

MockingdragonMockingdragon Registered User new member
I'm super self-conscious about joining just to ask about this so maybe if I make a general thread I'll feel better? ^^; Thread for finding people cosplaying adjacent to each other.

I'm doing a Danganronpa cosplay (Sonia Nevermind as a Remnant of Despair) and I'd love to meet up with others and get some pictures. I'll probably wear it on the Friday but I'm flexible.

• Options
    smorggiesmorggie Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited January 2020
    I found a few Pax Cosplay Meetups on Facebook!
    Overwatch
    Borderlands
    Witcher
    Fallout
    Persona

smorggie on
  • Options
    ssvanguardssvanguard Registered User new member
    Myself and some friends are doing Bioshock on Friday and Dr. Who on Saturday, in case anyone wants to meet up.

• Options
    sobblebobblesobblebobble Registered User regular
    If anyone hears of a pokemon meet up, totally send it my way

• Options
    Evie AppleEvie Apple Registered User regular
    There's going to be a Bioshock retrospective panel on Thursday at 3, so does anyone have any plans to go in Bioshock cosplay to that? Perhaps we could organize a group right after the panel at 4:00 outside the Condor Theater.

• Options
    Here's another one on Facebook League of Legends

• Options
    edited February 2020
    smorggie on
  • Options
    Evie Apple wrote: »
    There's going to be a Bioshock retrospective panel on Thursday at 3, so does anyone have any plans to go in Bioshock cosplay to that? Perhaps we could organize a group right after the panel at 4:00 outside the Condor Theater.

Sure, sounds fun! There's three of us (Booker, Elizabeth and a splicer), so will look around for you after the panel.

It is kind of unfortunate that there's 3 other cool things happening at the same time, but we'll likely do the panel regardless.

• Options
    Evie AppleEvie Apple Registered User regular
    ssvanguard wrote: »

Sure, sounds fun! There's three of us (Booker, Elizabeth and a splicer), so will look around for you after the panel.

It is kind of unfortunate that there's 3 other cool things happening at the same time, but we'll likely do the panel regardless.

Yeah, we have the same issue...Gearbox and Baldur's Gate are the other contenders, but we've already packed our Lutece cosplay so you shall see Rosalind and Robert at the Bioshock panel! I'll be on the lookout for your group, too! :D

• Options
    cthuvian.mancthuvian.man Registered User new member
    If anyone hears of a pokemon meet up, totally send it my way

I'll be cosplaying Milo along with a Pokeball guy on Saturday. Haven't seen a Pokemon or Nintendo meetup yet though, surprisingly.

• Options
    ssvanguard wrote: »

Yeah, we have the same issue...Gearbox and Baldur's Gate are the other contenders, but we've already packed our Lutece cosplay so you shall see Rosalind and Robert at the Bioshock panel! I'll be on the lookout for your group, too! :D

We really wanted to check out baldurs gate and were just told our might go over. We'll head over right after, but would you like to meet up somewhere/time if that's the case?

Apologies to the rest of the thread for PMing.

• Options
    Roadside HawkRoadside Hawk Registered User new member
    Anyone doing Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on Saturday?