As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Vizier

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Vizier

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    edited March 2020
    "Should I get a set of white wall tires?"
    "Are you gonna cruise the Miracle Mile?"

OctoberRaven on
    Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • Options
    fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    The video of you guys playing this really surprised me with how fun it looks—I've wishlisted it on Steam, but like *actually* wishlisted it, not just clicked the button.

• Options
    Anon von ZilchAnon von Zilch Registered User regular
    What tires should I get if I were to use my car to, say, rob a bank? Rob eighty banks?

• Options
    BIGmogBIGmog DenverRegistered User regular
    The concept of Daylight Savings Time still evades Tycho.
    We’re gonna play again on Friday afternoon at 2pm PST if you want to see what I mean.

This should be PDT.

• Options
    PeriSoftPeriSoft Registered User regular
    What tires should I get if I were to use my car to, say, rob a bank? Rob eighty banks?

Ubiquitous ones.

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    BIGmog wrote: »
    The concept of Daylight Savings Time still evades Tycho.
    We’re gonna play again on Friday afternoon at 2pm PST if you want to see what I mean.

This should be PDT.

I don't keep it straight either. That's what computers are for and why DST should be thrown in garbage.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Swatch beats 4 lyfe.

• Options
    BIGmogBIGmog DenverRegistered User regular
    I don't keep it straight either. That's what computers are for and why DST should be thrown in garbage.

There's a simple solution. Just say "Pacific Time" or "PT" (or whatever your time zone is) and you'll never be wrong again.

• Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    BIGmog wrote: »

There's a simple solution. Just say "Pacific Time" or "PT" (or whatever your time zone is) and you'll never be wrong again.

But pedants will still feel they have to make a comment.

steam_sig.png