Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Concertina

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited April 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Concertina

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    YourDreamDemonYourDreamDemon Registered User new member
    yep thats exactly how it went down for me.

• Options
    TheSchaefTheSchaef Registered User regular
    They're not wrong

• Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Yet another example of how out of touch I am with pop culture. I have no idea who Travis Scott is, and I have no idea what Astroworld is.

• Options
    GDT1985GDT1985 Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    Yet another example of how out of touch I am with pop culture. I have no idea who Travis Scott is, and I have no idea what Astroworld is.

I didn t know who Scott was but an article on Game Informer informed me that he was doing a concert on Fortnite, which I have not played.

That said, I looked it up on Youtube, and it was pretty cool.

GDT1985 on
  • Options
    PeriSoftPeriSoft Registered User regular
    I assumed that "Travis Scott" was a country musician, because it didn't occur to me that someone named "Travis Scott" could be anything *but* a country musician.

• Options
    Jgr9Jgr9 Registered User regular
    A 9 minute concert?

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Lucascraft wrote: »

I was there with you on Travis Scott (I'd heard the name before, I think, but had no idea who he was). The truly sad thing is that until I read your comment, it hadn't occurred to me that I didn't actually know what Astroworld was. I was actually about to reply, "It's understandable that you wouldn't know what AstroWorld is, as it wasn't that popular nationally and shut down 15 years ago."

• Options
    SatsumomoSatsumomo Rated PG! Registered User regular
    I don't play Fortnite, have no idea who Travis Scott is, and I absolutely cannot stand "mumble rap", yet I saw the concert on Youtube and it's honestly really good.

• Options
    TravanTravan Registered User regular
    Having caught the last Saturday showing it’s genuinely impressive what they’re still able to get out of Unreal Engine 4

Gamertag- Travan7838

• Options
    areadmgareadmg Proper Cat Aurora, CORegistered User regular
    I love that this is such a genuinely wholesome comic with the word "FUCKING" in it.