Options

[Animal Crossing] has new and improved friends list in OP, please update your info.

• Options
    PirateQueenPirateQueen Registered User regular
    Those are both such touching descriptions!
    Hang in there ***

It's a bit difficult for me to feel desperate when surrounded by awesome people like you guys in ACNH & my IRL partner and friends (even if we are all governed by idiots).

• Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    @SilverWind tomorrow I'll have the black and the white barbecues, the monotone basic teacher desk, orange beach chair, and white bathroom sink for you. I'll continue checking your list and ordering a things from my catalog this week to help fill in anything I can. (I can order all the baby chairs, the basketball hoops, and the bbqs that you need so you don't have to use your catalog orders for those. )

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it *~*

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Me sees bugs everywhere. *Starts Bug-Off* All bugs disappear.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    I am far more interested in this game because of all the great people here. Although I now worry how I’m felt about because my island was covered with toilets yesterday. I hope that l’s not a message.

So with bug off, if I cash in points for merch does that lower my total score for the trophies?

Ken O on
    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Ken O wrote: »
    I am far more interested in this game because of all the great people here. Although I know worry how I’m felt about because my island was covered with toilets yesterday. I hope that l’s not a message.

So with bug off, if I cash in points for merch does that lower my total score for the trophies?

No. The trophy points are a cumulative total.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Thanks!

Opening my gates for anyone that wants to grab some co-op bug points. I’ll be playing for a bit since I’m recovering from yard work.

Edit- ignore that, gates closed. My power just went out at the house.

Something fell on a line. 1,800 custs out of service. I’ll be back if I can.

Ken O on
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    I’ll come for a bit, then gonna open mine too

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    Up to 200 points. Flick starts giving repeat items as rewards, which is good because I need so many spider webs. I only have two so far.

• Options
    Opening Candle Cove for Bugging Off!

Also have an assortment of expensive items out for cataloging:

Fire pit!
    Chessboard!
    Fancy violin (brown)
    All throwback skull radios and mirrors
    TV Camera
    Beach towel

Come rack up Bug-Off points!

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Spent way too long trying to find a new villager to replace twiggy. Kept getting smug, cranky or jocks and the ones that weren't that were sounded annoying. Ended up grabbing Apple.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    I’m going afk for a bit, but am still open for coop buggin’.

Seems anyone can start rounds!

• Options
    JammersJammers Registered User regular
    The Bug Off has finished here in Shildonia, but Turnips are 188 bells for any last minute sellers. Gates are open

Xbox Live - Jammers007
    Nintendo Network ID - Jammers007
    3DS - 1418-6751-8378
    Steam - Jammers007
  • Options
    earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    Hey y'all. Bugging around on my island for a little bit. Lots of flowers around the town square. Kind visitors welcome!

BY620

• Options
    EvermournEvermourn Registered User regular
    I didn't realise this was north only. Just woke up but will head your way in a sec @earthwormadam

• Options
    Got 300 points.

Here are some stats.

29 events entered
    306 point earned
    Average of 10.6 points per event.
    6 umbrellas awarded (four of which were in a row)
    Only two spider webs :(

• Options
    4 ppl at earthworm's atm.

• Options
    Yay it's a PA party in shirataki!

• Options
    amethystoakamethystoak Registered User regular
    I hit the 200 mark, not sure of my exact tally so far. Only 1 spider web, though. Hope to get more. It's only just after 1pm where I am, so I have some time.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Anyone have any decent turnip prices? LadyJubs hasnt sold hers yet.

• Options
    I hit the 200 mark, not sure of my exact tally so far. Only 1 spider web, though. Hope to get more. It's only just after 1pm where I am, so I have some time.

So the first time getting prizes you get them all for sure without repeat. After that it is totally random. I wish I could trade items to Flick for other items.

• Options
    So no flooring, eh?

• Options
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Anyone have any decent turnip prices? LadyJubs hasnt sold hers yet.

Oof. 81, sorry.

• Options
    akjak wrote: »
    So no flooring, eh?
    No floor. There is a rug though.

• Options
    My Bug Off is going for another hour. I’m going to open the gates if anyone wants to join.

Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    After kiddo has a chance to bug off, I’ll open up again (2ish hours from now) until it’s over.

I’m on AK time, so mine ends at 7pm PST

• Options
    edited June 2020
    After kiddo has a chance to bug off, I’ll open up again (2ish hours from now) until it’s over.

I’m on AK time, so mine ends at 7pm PST

I've now got one of each prize, will stop for breakfast and such but if nothing intervenes I'll shoot over for round 2 when you open.

Not sure who my visitor is today (sh) but will laugh if it's regular Flick.

Evermourn on
  • Options
    Gotta chase that gold trophy!

• Options
    Gotta chase that gold trophy!

Oh wtf I thought there was just the 100 pts one. Arrgh. 300... better get moving now then.

• Options
    I'm going to save some rotten turnips for the next bug off. Someone in another group said they put a couple stacks just outside of the frame from each other and just went back and forth catching ants and got up to 17 per round.

• Options
    That's weird. I threw some turnips down in my dump a month ago and have yet to see a single bug on them.

• Options
    That's weird. I threw some turnips down in my dump a month ago and have yet to see a single bug on them.

That's definitely weird. Is there empty space around them? When I had spoiled turnips out they constantly generated ants. They form in a line in front of it, so I think it needs blank squares in front of it.

• Options
    My kiddo finally went down for a nap. I opened the gates to Opal Cove if anyone wants to catch bugs.

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Candle Cove open for further bug offing. Stuff still out for cataloging too

Don’t seem to get ants in multi-player, but yeah. Empty space in a line out to the right of the turnips. Maybe about 5-6 tiles?

I’m afk, but bug away.

akjak on
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    I've opened my gates for an hour so we can get our big on. Free DIY by the shops.

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    .. I feel like I've just had a massive big brain moment with respect to touch and drop item placement

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    iqj7rgtdu7y0.jpg
    I think I'm done catching bugs until next month's bug off.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Bugsbugsbugsbugsbugs

• Options
    RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    Holy moly @amethystoak

As expected I didn’t get much bug stuff. These events really happen at the worst time for me. I work at night on the weekend so I’m asleep when the tournaments start and only have about an hour between getting up and getting ready for work. Nintendo is much less considerate of peoples schedules this time around. They didn’t even bring back the late/early town ordinance, which made a big difference to me.

Oh well, at least I got a spider web.

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • Options
    SilverWind wrote: »
    .. I feel like I've just had a massive big brain moment with respect to touch and drop item placement

What is it? An example placed of what’s in the bay?

• Options
    Holy moly @amethystoak

As expected I didn’t get much bug stuff. These events really happen at the worst time for me. I work at night on the weekend so I’m asleep when the tournaments start and only have about an hour between getting up and getting ready for work. Nintendo is much less considerate of peoples schedules this time around. They didn’t even bring back the late/early town ordinance, which made a big difference to me.

Oh well, at least I got a spider web.

You can change the time on your Switch to better accommodate your schedule. Is there something that you wanted that you didn't get?

This discussion has been closed.